1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos :clap Looks like they weathered him and added some black in and around the eyes. Other than that its just well angled photography and good lighting

Uh link to the forum?

DSC_1581.jpg
DSC_1607.jpg

Great photos as always dude.

Ultron got a lot of hate because of his ‘dead eyes’ but he’s such an imposing figure, I love it.
Thank you Flintty :hi5: :D
Agreed. This is one of those figures I know I'll never even consider selling. He's an absolute beast.
Same here, he will never leave my collection :duff :woo

"I think a lot about Meteors. The purity in them. Boom! The End. Start again."

fw8RI0o.jpg

After finishing my Anakin shoot I've decided to focus on Ultron and do a few photos, more to come :dance

"I think a lot about Meteors. The purity in them. Boom! The End. Start again."

fw8RI0o.jpg

After finishing my Anakin shoot I've decided to focus on Ultron and do a few photos, more to come :dance

Gorgeous shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to get this guy off of eBay for a fair price. However I want to make sure it’s legit. Is there any way to know if it’s definitely a HT figure and not a knock off? He’s a lot lighter than I expected and won’t really stand on his own without the stand. Is this just a common trait of this figure or should I be concerned it’s a KO?

Back