1/6 Hot Toys - MMS284 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As requested:

Ultron1.jpg

Ultron2.jpg

Ultron3.jpg

Ultron3.5.jpg

ultron4.jpg

Ultron5.jpg

Ultron6.jpg

Ultron7.jpg

Ultron8.jpg

Still just day 2 of self taught photography school :lol

That looks great Brainiac. You may have sparked my interest in getting a portable photo studio kit. :clap

You even make him look great without lights.
Thanks Man :) I know he doesn't look as good with the lights off but its still a great figure without em
Nice pics
Thanks Ghost :)
Fantastic man. You're a natural. :clap
That's a big compliment, thanks Craig :D
Great pics! :clap
Thanks a bunch :hi5:
That looks great Brainiac. You may have sparked my interest in getting a portable photo studio kit. :clap
That's awesome Cammo
Here's the one I got:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0074SOF0M?psc=1

It's pretty good, the backdrops could be a tad better and the lights you need to buy white bulbs separately but its a great kit, easily portable. Only thing I would say is maybe go for a 60-80cm square one, that one is 50x50x50cm and Ultron doesn't really fit height wise, if you've got space a bigger one wouldn't hurt

Having one though makes a HUGE difference to photo quality. Heres my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toyssandstuff/ Only the first 7 photos we're taken with my Nikon, the next 6 we're taken with my Phone in the studio kit and the rest we're taken with the same phone but out of the kit, so you can see what kind of difference it makes :)

Thanks Man :) I know he doesn't look as good with the lights off but its still a great figure without em

Thanks Ghost :)

That's a big compliment, thanks Craig :D

Thanks a bunch :hi5:

That's awesome Cammo
Here's the one I got:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0074SOF0M?psc=1

It's pretty good, the backdrops could be a tad better and the lights you need to buy white bulbs separately but its a great kit, easily portable. Only thing I would say is maybe go for a 60-80cm square one, that one is 50x50x50cm and Ultron doesn't really fit height wise, if you've got space a bigger one wouldn't hurt

Having one though makes a HUGE difference to photo quality. Heres my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/toyssandstuff/ Only the first 7 photos we're taken with my Nikon, the next 6 we're taken with my Phone in the studio kit and the rest we're taken with the same phone but out of the kit, so you can see what kind of difference it makes :)

I can't follow that link. Would you mind naming the product?

My bad its Polaroid Table Top Portable Photo Studio Light Tent Kit
imbQiw6.jpg

That's cheaper than I thought. But first I have to buy a camera... I'm thinking Canon or maybe Nikon.
I followed you on Instagram Brainiac. I suppose you have to iron the backdrops-sheets before shooting. I hate ironing... :pfft:
I'll see if I find something interesting during the reduction period in January.

edit: I've just read that you took those last pictures with you phone & the photo booth? :horror Amazing.

That's cheaper than I thought. But first I have to buy a camera... I'm thinking Canon or maybe Nikon.
I followed you on Instagram Brainiac. I suppose you have to iron the backdrops-sheets before shooting. I hate ironing... :pfft:
I'll see if I find something interesting during the reduction period in January.

edit: I've just read that you took those last pictures with you phone & the photo booth? :horror Amazing.

Yeah the tents aren't too pricey which is great :) it's good for starting off then you can upgrade as you go along :) You do have to Iron the backdrops yes :lol I plan to get better ones soon but they aren't by any means bad backdrops

So for cameras, I found(based on reviews) that the Nikon D3300 is the best in class for beginners photography, but you should do as much research as possible :) and yeah the 950XL has a great camera, that's why I bought the tent first because I could just use my phone, but I got the camera for Christmas :D

I have one of those same photo tents but I could never get photos that good to come out. I then just started using a large white poster board. That helped a little, but my main problem really is poor lighting. I need better cool white led lights, and then some photo editing skills :lol

I have one of those same photo tents but I could never get photos that good to come out. I then just started using a large white poster board. That helped a little, but my main problem really is poor lighting. I need better cool white led lights, and then some photo editing skills :lol

That's a great idea :hi5: Poster board and some other stuff can be better than fabric backdrops. Whatever works well with lighting

Now the lights I agree, mine are the same yellowish hue you find in normal lights, so I need white bulbs, I think there's a difference in color between cool white and pure white

Ha photo editing is not too difficult, some of my photos I did almost no editing on :lol

I won a NIB Ultron Prime on eBay last week for a fantastic price, and it arrived today. Looking forward to getting him on my shelf with the rest of the Avengers!

Back