1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I got mine Yondu today and her is perfect. After all this waiting and seeing pictures of other people’s figures and everything it is totally worth it. And the fact that I got it for what it would cost me retail was great. Very glad I was able to get this. View attachment 434131

Looks great, although it seems like laundry should be a higher priority for you at the moment. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Looks great, although it seems like laundry should be a higher priority for you at the moment. :lol

I got three kids that just a few days worth. Took 4 hours to do all that today.

I got three kids that just a few days worth. Took 4 hours to do all that today.

Wowza! Good luck to you sir!

Just curious do you allow your kids to mess around with your HTs?

Wowza! Good luck to you sir!

Just curious do you allow your kids to mess around with your HTs?

Not at all they know not to. I keep them in the detolfs to keep them off them. My daughters (9, and 5) know to leave my collection alone. However my son (2) gets into whatever he can. Luckily he can’t open my cabinets but my Amiibos and some transformers he can get to.

My daughter (10) does unboxings with me and I let her handle the figures and accessories (she's always super careful and very respectful of the value of the 'toys'). I class them as 'our' figures (even though they are mine) and I make sure she's involved and let her contribute to how they are displayed. However, once they are posed and displayed in the cabinet she knows to leave them alone unless supervised.

My daughter (10) does unboxings with me and I let her handle the figures and accessories (she's always super careful and very respectful of the value of the 'toys'). I class them as 'our' figures (even though they are mine) and I make sure she's involved and let her contribute to how they are displayed. However, once they are posed and displayed in the cabinet she knows to leave them alone unless supervised.

Ha, my son who is 14, just considers these figures "uncool". I guess it's the early teenage years not wanting to have anything to do with "kiddy" type stuff ??

Ha, my son who is 14, just considers these figures "uncool". I guess it's the early teenage years not wanting to have anything to do with "kiddy" type stuff ??

Yeah, I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts. Right now her Pops and the MCU are the coolest things on earth...but I know it's not going to be long before that all changes. *sniff*

Yeah, I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts. Right now her Pops and the MCU are the coolest things on earth...but I know it's not going to be long before that all changes. *sniff*

Yeah, then she'll have to wait for middle age nostalgia like where we all are now :lol

Ha! I highly doubt your 14 year old son finds these figures uncool. He probably just says that because he wants to seem cooler...deep down I'm sure he loves em! What kid doesn't like the MCU and/or toys?!

Not at all they know not to. I keep them in the detolfs to keep them off them. My daughters (9, and 5) know to leave my collection alone. However my son (2) gets into whatever he can. Luckily he can’t open my cabinets but my Amiibos and some transformers he can get to.

Wow, impressive that your kids are so obedient...but then again I don't think girls would be into action figures anyway. Now your boy on the other hand...watch out for him when he gets older! lol

That's actually super awesome. Enjoy it with your daughter while you still can!

So apparently my waitlist for Yondu at SSC converted. I was out of town for a week and when I got home last night had a missed package notice on my door. UPS just redelivered it. I already bought Yondu from another member couple months back. If anyone still wants him shoot me a PM. The brown shipper box is pretty beat up.

Couple pics:

IMG_5907.JPG

IMG_5908.JPG

Wow, impressive that your kids are so obedient...but then again I don't think girls would be into action figures anyway. Now your boy on the other hand...watch out for him when he gets older! lol

Girls can like action figures too. :slap

Girls can like action figures too. :slap

Action figures vs dolls is literally arguing semantics. The term action figure only exists because the suits thought that boys wouldn't buy something called a doll, as that was a girl's toy by definition at the time.

My seven year old son loves sixth scale. He’s very responsible and careful when posing and handling the figures and accessories. He loves to pick out a figure and decide how he’s going to pose them.

Wow, my WL for regular version converted. Forgot I had it WL'd....

Back