1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Finally got him.

K4TGbFc.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Quite possibly the greatest Hot Toy ever made. Lightning in a bottle figure.

He’s definitely near the top in terms of spot on head sculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One and only Yondu. If something is suppose to be holy grail of Marvel's figures, it's this.

One and only Yondu. If something is suppose to be holy grail of Marvel's figures, it's this.

Totally ! One of the best figures I managed to get !

Arguably one of the best lineups with him, Nebula and the GotG team [emoji1360]

Thanks for all the love guys, can't argue with the grail comments, he's quickly gone to my top 5 in my collection.

Knocked it out of the park on this one, and I'm so glad to have got him!

QTnWdOE.jpg

This is such a stunning figure.

Yondu was actually the 3rd Hot Toys I’ve owned. First was Mark VI & then Star Lord. At the time I was still new with these figures overall but just knew the Yondu figure was something special and had to have it. So glad I did.

This is such a stunning figure.

Totally. And while the headsculpt is stellar it's the whole figure for me. All the fine details on the cool trench coat and the printed patterns on the under shirt. The cool arrow accessory.

It's just got win written all over it.

I sold this guy about a month ago. He’s a great figure, but I couldn’t resist the profit associated with buying him new and what the resale market is at. I didn’t have any other guardians so he looked out of place on the shelf. Enjoy everyone!

Back