Hot Toys - Rocket & Cosmo 1/6 Collectible Set - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
【Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - 1/6th scale Rocket and Cosmo Collectible Set】

“Someday, I’m going to make great machines that fly….” – Rocket

Get ready for one last ride! The Guardians of Galaxy are travelling together across the galaxy in the new blockbuster to save the universe once again, and with that, audience will finally be learning the mystery behind Rocket our favorite talking raccoon.

Inspired by the remarkably fun gang, Hot Toys is bringing forth the 1/6th Rocket collectible figure from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3. And be sure to meet the new friend Cosmo the spacedog in collectible form, it’s just so adorable and good!

Beautifully crafted based on Rocket’s appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, the movie-accurate figure features a finely sculpted head with fur detail, navy-blue combat suit with emblem on chest, weapons and accessories such as heavy blaster and pistols, key card, and dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.

In addition, this collectible set specially features Cosmo the spacedog in one-sixth scale with hyper-realistic paint works to complete your collection with attitude.

Fly away into the beautiful sky with this Rocket and Cosmo set!

#Rocket #Cosmo #GOTG3 #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyVol3 #Marvel #MarvelStudios #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale

IMG_3128.jpeg
IMG_3129.jpeg
IMG_3130.jpeg
IMG_3131.jpeg
IMG_3132.jpeg
IMG_3133.jpeg
IMG_3134.jpeg
IMG_3135.jpeg
IMG_3136.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg
IMG_3138.jpeg
IMG_3139.jpeg
IMG_3140.jpeg

Cool release!!!

The outfit looks great on this figure! Also I think it is great that the made Cosmo!!!!!!

I will likely pass since I have Endgame Rocket (with some Guardians 2 accessories), but I think it is an awesome 2-pack

Can’t say for sure but it looks like the same grimacing/smiling sculpt from Vol. 2 but with nicer paint apps.

Last edited:
It’s an odd fit for this duo as they really didn’t have anything to do with each other in the film. this stinks of HT believing that Rocket wasn’t enough on his own so we will throw in Cosmo too... I for one just want Cosmo because I’m stoked with my OG Raccoon.
Ugh what am I going to do now…? I guess I’ll just wait for Guardians 4. Sigh.

Great set! Didn't expect them to make Cosmo at all, so this is a really nice surprise!

It’s an odd fit for this duo as they really didn’t have anything to do with each other in the film. this stinks of HT believing that Rocket wasn’t enough on his own so we will throw in Cosmo too... I for one just want Cosmo because I’m stoked with my OG Raccoon.
Ugh what am I going to do now…? I guess I’ll just wait for Guardians 4. Sigh.

They just want an excuse to upcharge another recycled Rocket by making it a "2 pack", even when an unarticulated dog figure is more just a largeish accessory. Cosmo should come with a Kraglin release, but wouldn't count on that as they can't just slap a new outfit on an old sculpt

Imho, Rocket is the highlight of the movie, which is a perfect opportunity to give a truly deluxe set. At least a new rooted fur for the head, or multiple variant expression won't hurt....

This is the movie post endgame that make some of us crave for the figure (beside NWH) and HT give us this... An old reused head.. plastic cosmo with no articulation.. 🤦

Imho, Rocket is the highlight of the movie, which is a perfect opportunity to give a truly deluxe set. At least a new rooted fur for the head, or multiple variant expression won't hurt....

This is the movie post endgame that make some of us crave for the figure (beside NWH) and HT give us this... An old reused head.. plastic cosmo with no articulation.. 🤦
Yeah this figure needs a more neutral/serious sculpt considering the movie itself.

Also they’re too scared to put the CCCP logo on Cosmo’s chest.

I think the headsculpt for Cosmo is fantastic. Especially considering HT's track record with animals. The cat that came with Captain Marvel looked like butt.

That being said, I won't be picking this up. I have all the Guardians (apart from Mantis obviously), so they really have to come up with something special, for example new (and better) sculptwise before I'll upgrade. Since this is the same sculpt as the original Rocket it'll be a pass.

I was hoping for a Rocket from this movie, was thinking/hoping they'd have a 2-pack of him and Quill only because I couldn't see them both having enough for stand-alone figures, guess they figured Cosmo would be sufficient. I have an Endgame Rocket on the way that I got from redeeming Disney reward points so that might have to do.

【Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - 1/6th scale Rocket and Cosmo Collectible Set】

“Someday, I’m going to make great machines that fly….” – Rocket

Get ready for one last ride! The Guardians of Galaxy are travelling together across the galaxy in the new blockbuster to save the universe once again, and with that, audience will finally be learning the mystery behind Rocket our favorite talking raccoon.

Inspired by the remarkably fun gang, Hot Toys is bringing forth the 1/6th Rocket collectible figure from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3. And be sure to meet the new friend Cosmo the spacedog in collectible form, it’s just so adorable and good!

Beautifully crafted based on Rocket’s appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, the movie-accurate figure features a finely sculpted head with fur detail, navy-blue combat suit with emblem on chest, weapons and accessories such as heavy blaster and pistols, key card, and dynamic figure stand for aerial poses.

In addition, this collectible set specially features Cosmo the spacedog in one-sixth scale with hyper-realistic paint works to complete your collection with attitude.

Fly away into the beautiful sky with this Rocket and Cosmo set!

#Rocket #Cosmo #GOTG3 #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyVol3 #Marvel #MarvelStudios #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale

View attachment 638997View attachment 638998View attachment 638999View attachment 639000View attachment 639001View attachment 639002View attachment 639003View attachment 639004View attachment 639005View attachment 639006View attachment 639007View attachment 639008View attachment 639009
Loved the movie and the characters but this is a pretty weak effort by Hot Toys…reused sculpt for rocket, molded suit for cosmo (vs fabric) and no option for space helmet, unposeable cosmo. ..smacks of “let’s just get something out” versus a thoughtful, quality release for collectors. Too bad

Reused headsculpt as teased in the group shot some time ago...
But since I still don't have a Rocket, and he seems to play a big part in the movie, I would go for this two pack.

Reused headsculpt as teased in the group shot some time ago...
But since I still don't have a Rocket, and he seems to play a big part in the movie, I would go for this two pack.

That's it for me. I don't have a Rocket yet and Cosmo does look good. Hope the price doesn't make it a non-starter for me...

Cosmo looks great! Hands-down their best animal effort which are typically terrible.

But then they go and bundle her with a figure I already own and reuse a ten year old sculpt that wasn’t great at the time. Rocket deserves better. If they’re just going to recycle old mediocre sculpts for the Guardians then I will not be picking any up.

Back