1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys ? MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Dunno why people would think this one is a contender for a re-release?

He's not Iron Man or Batman. Hell the reissued Iron Mans are still sitting in stock, Yondu would sit even longer. And there is no Guardians 2 hype.

Only hope I could see is if he appears in later movies somehow through multiverse or flashbacks.

Yeah just look at that "grail" piece the Mark 47. Still sitting around Sideshow and coupon eligible. I bet half the people begging for reissue didn't even buy it once it was again readily available. Many people only want figures like Yondu because they are perceived as rare and valuable. Enough with the reissue nonsense, focus efforts toward new stuff that needs to be addressed and getting current preorders out in a timely fashion. Endgame Cap is finally being delivered today after an over two year wait for **** sakes.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Highly doubt we'll ever see another Yondu.

1) He's dead.
2) He's not really a big character compared to others.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Highly doubt we'll ever see another Yondu.

1) He's dead.
2) He's not really a big character compared to others.

Totally agree

giphy.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys ? MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Yeah just look at that "grail" piece the Mark 47. Still sitting around Sideshow and coupon eligible. I bet half the people begging for reissue didn't even buy it once it was again readily available. Many people only want figures like Yondu because they are perceived as rare and valuable. Enough with the reissue nonsense, focus efforts toward new stuff that needs to be addressed and getting current preorders out in a timely fashion. Endgame Cap is finally being delivered today after an over two year wait for **** sakes.

I think you absolutely nailed it.

He's not Iron Man or Batman. Hell the reissued Iron Mans are still sitting in stock, Yondu would sit even longer. And there is no Guardians 2 hype.

Only hope I could see is if he appears in later movies somehow through multiverse or flashbacks.

I don't know why retailers allow themselves to be left holding the bag for hot toys greed. When hot toys does these greedy reissues they should only order enough to fill actual orders. Once hot toys realizes they are not getting huge volumes on the reissues they will focus on getting out new products.

It's ridiculous that hot toys can't get product out in a timely manner or they have licenses they make nothing for but they are looking at ebay prices and reissuing figures chasing after the money they see resellers make.

Crazy to think I bought this figure just because of the tear jerker that was GOTG Vol 2. Had no idea this had become one of the more sought after figures.

The retailers are usually the ones left holding the bag on these greedy hot toys reissues. They need to wise up and stop ordering a bunch of the reissued figures because clearly despite the after market prices most of the people who want that figure already have it.

They need to tell greedy Chan enough is enough and only order enough to fill pre orders.

Knowing Hot Toys though they'll add something to the figure to "cartoonize" it, but in reality it'll just look cheap like those clear plastic bits for the comic Iron Man fig...

Back