1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

The Great Escape

44546764_10212636512776159_1267356437147811840_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Finally, here is mine!

guardians-01.jpg

Nice shot. Just need Gamora now.

Hide that Drax at the back [emoji23][emoji23]

I always try not to expose him too much, people are often triggered over him for some reason ... maybe because he is barely half as good as the rest of the figures, who knows :D

Well after the whole deal with bigbadtoystore (not to mention blowing up the boards with there unknown policy) I finally ordered a yundo. Thanks to the 15% off eBay app coupon I got the deluxe (opened but complete listed like new) for 264 shipped. I can’t wait to finally have this guy. I definitely post my thoughts when I get him. I originally ordered the regular one but I’ll take the deluxe for cost. I also picked up quicksilver for 150 sealed (only marvel hero I didn’t have a version of). Well hope my eBay sales go through as this money was put aside for wasp and PS4 spider man. Even though the are listed for late next year we all know how there release dates have been unreliable. I gues worst case I’m back in the black at bigbadtoystore (had 5 preorders go through), so if I have to cancle one it won’t be to bad.

Well after the whole deal with bigbadtoystore (not to mention blowing up the boards with there unknown policy) I finally ordered a yundo. Thanks to the 15% off eBay app coupon I got the deluxe (opened but complete listed like new) for 264 shipped. I can’t wait to finally have this guy. I definitely post my thoughts when I get him. I originally ordered the regular one but I’ll take the deluxe for cost. I also picked up quicksilver for 150 sealed (only marvel hero I didn’t have a version of). Well hope my eBay sales go through as this money was put aside for wasp and PS4 spider man. Even though the are listed for late next year we all know how there release dates have been unreliable. I gues worst case I’m back in the black at bigbadtoystore (had 5 preorders go through), so if I have to cancle one it won’t be to bad.

Congrats on getting one and thanks for the heads up about BBTS.

Could there be a finer example of Hot Toys at its best (Yondu) and worst (Drax) in one photo?

Exactly. I'm still dream that HT will fix Drax for his upcoming movies. It was a pretty low probability, but now with the whole James Gunn saga, it's slipped into triple digits behind the comma. i.e 0,0001% chance.

I'm sure they will release the same one again with different pants, so will probably go for that. He's my favourite character, but will also have to hide him at the back. Just sucks really. Others can get him right.

This first one is pretty much perfect. Just wrong scale to fit with the other Hot Toys.

rocco-tartamella-16830706-1400565599995644-3068213962773161781-n.jpgIRS10002_o.jpgbranco_01_1a3bae05-1553-4aaf-b2ef-e037547a4174_1024x1024.jpg

Exactly. I'm still dream that HT will fix Drax for his upcoming movies. It was a pretty low probability, but now with the whole James Gunn saga, it's slipped into triple digits behind the comma. i.e 0,0001% chance.

I'm sure they will release the same one again with different pants, so will probably go for that. He's my favourite character, but will also have to hide him at the back. Just sucks really. Others can get him right.

View attachment 434046View attachment 434047View attachment 434048

Wow! Now THAT'S Drax! How did HT miss the mark so hard when they made him?!

What's going on with BBTS???

Go a few pages back. I found out about hidden rules to there pre orders were you can end up last in line without knowing. Caused a big uproar here and in other threads.

Go a few pages back. I found out about hidden rules to there pre orders were you can end up last in line without knowing. Caused a big uproar here and in other threads.

Okay gotcha...yeah read about that already.

I misinterpreted the previous message then, which said "thanks for the heads up with BBTS", which I, for whatever reason, thought it was for a Black Friday deal with BBTS haha. :lol

I got mine Yondu today and her is perfect. After all this waiting and seeing pictures of other people’s figures and everything it is totally worth it. And the fact that I got it for what it would cost me retail was great. Very glad I was able to get this. 212F36F7-2937-4A80-AB0D-D753BE66E116.jpg

Back