1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

man, a few people in this thread need to get off their high horse. It's just a toy.

I've stopped ordering HT from BBTS a while ago now because I live in WI and want to avoid the tax, so It's cheaper for me to go to Timewalker toys. Amazing Customer Service and better pricing. I'll stick to BBTS for smaller figs and pops for my kids.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Ha ! No jacket. Haven't seen that look yet ! Looks like an 80's punk rocker with the outfit & fin ! :lol

Yeah like he belongs in a Billy Idol video! That or he is off to eat dinner in a fancy alien restaurant, I think it's the napkin tucked in under his neck that gives me that vibe.

Such a well detailed figure, didn't end up keeping him though. Had some damage on the headsculpt and there were no replacements. Also the shoulder joint was glued solid for some reason. I could fix that, but didn't want the scratched head when I was on the fence with no other Guardians in the collection. Maybe will free up some parts for everyone else

hCElhyU.jpg

Such a well detailed figure, didn't end up keeping him though. Had some damage on the headsculpt and there were no replacements. Also the shoulder joint was glued solid for some reason. I could fix that, but didn't want the scratched head when I was on the fence with no other Guardians in the collection. Maybe will free up some parts for everyone else

hCElhyU.jpg
Love that Burt Macklin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Chill out. There are things far worse than people canceling toy orders. But it’s a pretty shady business tactic to cancel your customers order without being prepared or letting them know ahead of time.

Customers don't have any responsibility also? They are supposed to do whatever they feel like regardless of its consequences on businesses?

Received my remainder payment invoice from Popcultcha yesterday, so they have recieved their allotment and are shipping now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hCElhyU.jpg

Where did you get that Shield for Coulson? I would love one for mine.

I made it, learned pressure casting and everything. Guess I never did post it in the Coulson thread, I should

2jGe2lD.jpg

I forgot I had him on waitlist. I got an email from SS this morning...."Your waitlist reservation has been fulfilled." for the Deluxe Version

I forgot I had him on waitlist. I got an email from SS this morning...."Your waitlist reservation has been fulfilled." for the Deluxe Version

That’s such a good feeling when you get that email. And wow seems like a long time you got it since figure was released. Just shows theirs always hope.

thanks I was surprised also!

thanks I was surprised also!

Wow, that is crazy. Where are they getting them from at this point in time ?? I'd be checking him over pretty closely, as the chance of it being a returned figure is probably pretty high.

But congrats, he is awesome !! Potentially figure of the year.

Wow, that is crazy. Where are they getting them from at this point in time ?? I'd be checking him over pretty closely, as the chance of it being a returned figure is probably pretty high.

But congrats, he is awesome !! Potentially figure of the year.

It is most likely not a return at this point; SS keeps back a stock for returns as a 30-40 day cycle passes by figures are released from the waitlist. Yondu is only around 10 weeks off from the posted shipping date; I would expect to see waitlist conversions on the deluxe up to the holidays. Putting things in perspective my Star-Lord deluxe just shipped from waitlist last week. Now my figure looked to be intact as none of the tape or plastic was peeled. Yes he had the red neck staining but I had to completely remove the figure & fully pull back the coat collar to see it. Most of it wiped off & I currently have the scarf on to soak up the rest. But one should always fully check their figure.

P.S. congrats on your new figure Link

Thanks...I'll be checking him over when he comes in... If hes a returned and been opened I'm going be pretty upset.

UPDATE: I just got him in....it looks 100% brand new. :yess:

SS one time sent me an open box with no mailer and I was not having that crap. They said that they do quality control and open them randomly...yeah no.

Back