Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol whose obsessed? You two know I’ve just been shutting down alatars and t800’s “biased” comments. I’m not even talking about Snyder or the movie itself. Cause i literally forgot it existed. I have been talking about plot points
Also no one is hating here lol. We all just been expressing how we aren’t biased and gave the movie a chance but were told we are doing what the Celtics did in 1400 bc or something 😂😂

ZS is so popular even his detractors are obsessed with him!

:chase
I know right, lol. I mean I enjoyed the movie but it's not like it was that deep. Those having passionate conversations about him for weeks on end must really, really love him. ;)

Rebel Moon is not the hill I would want to die on.

lol whose obsessed? You two know I’ve just been shutting down alatars and t800’s “biased” comments. I’m not even talking about Snyder or the movie itself. Cause i literally forgot it existed. I have been talking about plot points
Also no one is hating here lol. We all just been expressing how we aren’t biased and gave the movie a chance but were told we are doing what the Celtics did in 1400 bc or something 😂😂
I haven’t even engaged about the movie good or bad. I’m just pointing out faults in their arguments.

Dude that's what a lot of people think when a large majority of people don't like something they do. Doesnt mean people have a bias, just means they didn't like it.

You aren't wrong, but that doesn't mean I am either.
I'm coming in here and stating that what some people are saying/doing is unreasonable, the people that this relates to are likely to call foul on what I'm suggesting.

Super hero movies are under performing. The GA isn't going to them as much as they used to. So yes they are finding other things to do then go to a super hero movie.
That doesn't mean that they still go and see them. Just not as much and I'm willing to say that's across the board for GA and fans alike.

What does that have to do with Ant Man 3? Thats comparing Secret Headquarters and Rebel Moon. Unless you are saying you mistook Ant Man 3, which doesn't fit any of the things I said, as the movie I was talking about.
It's not the link I planned. I was talking about Secret Headquarters and Ant-Man 3. You said it's two years old so I pointed out there were 7 months between them.

lol whose obsessed?

Comforting Its Okay GIF by Harlem

You aren't wrong, but that doesn't mean I am either.
I'm coming in here and stating that what some people are saying/doing is unreasonable, the people that this relates to are likely to call foul on what I'm suggesting.
Blanket accusations are always wrong.

Thinking you are on some sort of high ground calling out people for your perceived overstepping and assumed biases is also wrong.

You are basically no better than the people you are going at.

That doesn't mean that they still go and see them. Just not as much and I'm willing to say that's across the board for GA and fans alike.
So what’s your point then? You originally were saying people went to the movies for something to do. Now you are saying they don’t?

It's not the link I planned. I was talking about Secret Headquarters and Ant-Man 3. You said it's two years old so I pointed out there were 7 months between them.
And what does comparing two movies that aren’t Rebel Moon improve your point when discussing Rebel Moon?

7 months is over half a year. It’s closer to a full year then your attempt to say it’s less then a year. Bottom line it shows a release of 2022.

Blanket accusations are always wrong.

Thinking you are on some sort of high ground calling out people for your perceived overstepping and assumed biases is also wrong.

You are basically no better than the people you are going at.

I get it, you think I'm wrong.

So what’s your point then? You originally were saying people went to the movies for something to do. Now you are saying they don’t?

No, I was saying they don't care if the movie is bad.

And what does comparing two movies that aren’t Rebel Moon improve your point when discussing Rebel Moon?

7 months is over half a year. It’s closer to a full year then your attempt to say it’s less then a year. Bottom line it shows a release of 2022.

I've already said maybe it was bad example. I was trying to find a comparable movie to express my point.
I was pointing out that there wasn't a significant amount of time between them.

I get it, you think I'm wrong.

No, I was saying they don't care if the movie is bad.

I've already said maybe it was bad example. I was trying to find a comparable movie to express my point.
I was pointing out that there wasn't a significant amount of time between them.
I don’t think you are wrong. You are entitled to your opinions. Your blanket accusations and feeling that you need to “call out “ people who are expressing their opinions, is wrong though. Like I said you are basically being the thing you are against.

I don’t think you are wrong. You are entitled to your opinions. Your blanket accusations and feeling that you need to “call out “ people who are expressing their opinions, is wrong though. Like I said you are basically being the thing you are against.

That's what I mean, you thought I was wrong in my actions.

That's what I mean, you thought I was wrong in my actions.
It’s not a thought. Blanket blaming is wrong. It’s a knee jerk and not thought out emotional reaction. No excuse for it.

Calling people out because you don’t like what they said. Well that can be debated on if it’s wrong or not.

It’s not a thought. Blanket blaming is wrong. It’s a knee jerk and not thought out emotional reaction. No excuse for it.

Calling people out because you don’t like what they said. Well that can be debated on if it’s wrong or not.
It's still a thought. This isn't something I have looked at recently and then 15 seconds later just blurted it out.

"Pearl clutching" and "blanket blaming"... this thread has the greatest terms ever!

Keep it going. As long as you guys keep this up, each post must have at least one new great term like the above.

Gives you something to work on instead of simple 'drive-by posting'.

It's still a thought. This isn't something I have looked at recently and then 15 seconds later just blurted it out.
Umm no a thought is personal. Like you being upset at people saying Negative things about RM and then going after them about it.

Blanket blaming like saying everyone who says something bad about RM is biased towards ZS is just incorrect and factually wrong.

"Pearl clutching" and "blanket blaming"... this thread has the greatest terms ever!

Keep it going. As long as you guys keep this up, each post must have at least one new great term like the above.

Gives you something to work on instead of simple 'drive-by posting'.
We are here for your entertainment.

IMG_1252.jpeg

Back