1/6 Hot Toys - MMS745/745B - Episode III: Revenge of The Sith - Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of the Star Wars series, but I also find this emperor impressive. It's a matter of opinion and taste and as I learned today, there is no perfect Hot Toys collectible figure. For example, one person loves the NWH Tobey Maguire Spider-Man and the other hates him. ;)
Just wait for the Acolyte figures to drop. Those will be universally loved figures :dance

The super limited Asian market Red coins are the "B" versions. Not the Sideshow SE with the Gold coin.

Last edited:
Yeah, for me the coins are pretty dumb. Definitely not something to make me PO instantly for fear to miss it.

It's not even something you could display with the figure. They could've at least included a 5cent plastic stand, like a mini collectible plate holder.

I deliberately po'd figures like Maul and Revan without the coin, only coin coming my way is the artisan Luke one since there was no option without.

Unless they're die-cast and super detailed/enameled etc, an actual art object they are 900% pointless

I deliberately po'd figures like Maul and Revan without the coin, only coin coming my way is the artisan Luke one since there was no option without.

Unless they're die-cast and super detailed/enameled etc, an actual art object they are 900% pointless

The only issue there is the special edition versions ship from SS first. I'm learning that the hard way with Kenobi Vader. You should've gone for the coin lol.

The only issue there is the special edition versions ship from SS first. I'm learning that the hard way with Kenobi Vader. You should've gone for the coin lol.
Correct.

The coin or any other SS exclusive feature, is supposed to be an incentive to buy HT figures from SS. That's it. Period. That's why they are quite literally, SS exclusive releases lol..

They know there's a huge amount of HT customers that aren't from the US. These worthless little coins are a ****** gesture to the US customers for not using places like OSK to get our figures.

I'm super fine with waiting by skipping the coin. After all I ordered my Vader from Popcultcha, ETA May 2038 or so, a couple more months for a coin free SS shipment is childs play..

if no one wants their coins,I'll have them.
I'm a bit of a coin collector..😉

Attachments

• 20240204_142401.jpg
    20240204_142401.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Back