I watched the Star Wars original trilogy (Ep. IV, V, VI) for the first time!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious but I'm scared

crows are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers...

crows.gif

:wink1:

Glad you enjoyed and appreciate what they accomplished back then.
I was 11 when Star Wars hit in 77 and it blew everyone's mind. LOL
All you could think about was getting back to see it again. Yep... theaters only of course and often a long wait in a line that went around the theater. They captured lightning in a bottle back then. The eighties would have been very different film wise if SW had not hit. And that decade still is a creative force for things now, they keep revisiting it and ripping it off. LOL

4K77/80/83 will be the only 3 discs put into my casket that is unless I’m disintegrated by a russian nuke then everything will go with me on my atom journey lol

Strange to include kenner toy proportioned TIE fighters in there alongside the more accurate ones.

Stormtrooper helmets are off and one of them is using a First Order blaster.

Gotta love this forum for going into every bit of detail! :rock

Glad you enjoyed and appreciate what they accomplished back then.
I was 11 when Star Wars hit in 77 and it blew everyone's mind. LOL
All you could think about was getting back to see it again. Yep... theaters only of course and often a long wait in a line that went around the theater. They captured lightning in a bottle back then. The eighties would have been very different film wise if SW had not hit. And that decade still is a creative force for things now, they keep revisiting it and ripping it off. LOL

Wow, that's amazing! I can only imagine what it it would be like to see SW at the movies back then, it must've been an electrifying experience!

Back