Zack Snyder's Rebel Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alatar reporting back to ZS:

f4368dfb-80cb-4cb2-9861-4d0bfb70deb8_text.gif
I’m dying! Lmao

Sadly, I think Alatar has retreated to his own pro-Zack reddit thread.

I think its good to have contrast and conflict in your thinking; to be challenged about what you like. It's what college used to be.
So he is kinda like Vader then? Healing in his bacta tank until he’s ready to battle again. Kinda ironic since he thinks Vader isn’t a good villain. I guess that would make t800 an inquisitor

If you are watching Part 2, will you be waiting for both R-rated cuts or watching PG-13 Part 2 in April?
Not sure, we don't actually know when the extended/ actual versions will be released yet do we?

You were dodging a questions again.

Do you think blanket accusations are fine?
Considering how many times I have disagreed with your analysis (that you thought) I'm baffled that you think you can force this out of me.

Considering how many times I have disagreed with your analysis (that you thought) I'm baffled that you think you can force this out of me.
That you are saying I have to force an answer means you don’t want to. Guess you don’t stand behind your words.

I like how alatar kinda started the whole argument and kinda dipped from the thread. I think he’s probably Zach in disguise just like zurdo is Brie Larson. Lots of celebrities on this forum.
Always had a sneaking suspicion that jye was Jim Carey

🤣 I think we can safely assume that Zack has his hands full right now still tweaking the director’s cuts for both Part 1 and 2. He would hardly have the time to write the longwinded posts I make here! Actually I think what I do related to his work might be even more indulgent than if he was posting incognito on a board like this. But anyway.

Just pesky real life interfering with my hobby time!

I guess I have some catching up to do in this thread but that may take place of the next week hopefully, which will be busy irl.

Actually what little free time I have had, I’ve been… you might of guessed it… rewatching Rebel Moon to parse out exactly why it’s connecting with me. (Please note emphasis on the “I” statement there.) And finishing up the novelization to get a view of what the R-rated extended cut will look like. And engaging in a great convo about the movie on reddit of all places:

Don’t worry, though 😛! I ain’t done. I have much to say yet about this film, although mainly what it stimulates in my own brain personally. No idea if that will connect with anyone else, but I think it has a shot at somewhat shifting perspectives out there. Not expecting that from anyone here that thinks it’s hot garbage, lol. But as mentioned perhaps some lurkers out there.

Last edited:
🤣 I think we can safely assume that Zack has his hands full right now still tweaking the director’s cuts for both Part 1 and 2. He would hardly have the time to write the longwinded posts I make here! Actually I think what I do related to his work might be even more indulgent than if he was posting incognito on a board like this. But anyway.

Just pesky real life interfering with my hobby time!
Pesky real life interfering....
another way to say interfering is "getting in the way"...
Pesky real life getting in the way....
the way....
the way of water...
James Cameron....
Cameron made the Avatar movies that were naff but beloved by his diehard fans....
Zack Snyder also made naff movies that are beloved by his fans... Zack is editing his next chapters....

OH MY GOD!!!! PESKY REAL LIFE EDITING INTERFERING WITH MY HOBBY TIME!!!

ALATAR IS ZACK CONFIRMED!!!!!

The first time I saw this movie, I literally forgot that I had seen it. My wife needed to remind me (too many holiday whiskeys?) I saw it again last night, and enjoyed it for what it was, but inspiring or engaging it was not. After it was over, I turned to my wife and said "No action figures will result because of this movie", to which re replied, "that is the unkindest review of all".

Back