Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt they'll make anything for me if they make anything at all. I could see slight re-lease tweaks, and even Black Suit Superman, but I doubt much else will come from this. Although who knows, McFarlane seems to be revisiting the Snyder well. Cyborg would be the nicest figure for the fans, but I don't think Hot Toys have faith in him, and the actor isn't on good terms with the studio.

While I might buy a Joker, depending on the scene, I'd really only be interested in a Bruce Wayne, Alfred, or Gordon. I've got everyone else I need from the Snyderverse. (Aside from Katana, but that's a different thread...)

Black suit Superman and Cyborg remain at the top of my want list. I can see HT revisiting knightmare Batman first though. That look gets a lot of love and that figure commands a high price.

Yea I could see a new Knightmare version with a slightly upgraded jacket (maybe based on the better OSK jacket) and JL themed base instead of BvS. It would be fairly easy to do I think.

Maybe a Knightmare Flash could be something we get.

1. Cyborg
2. Black Suit Superman
3. Reissued Knightmare Batman
4. Darkseid
5. Steppenwolf

I think Cyborg could get a Toy Fair style release while Black Suit Supes gets a wider release. But who knows. We'll probably get nothing at all.

I think we'll get the black suit Superman. It's a pretty easy repaint for Hot Toys. Will probably still come with that re-used BvS sculpt though lol.

Want. Though only Iron Studios and McFarlane will make him.
20210212_173302.jpg

Is that Granny Goodness back there? I mean, yeah, I would love Darkseid and Desaad and Steppenwolf and Granny, but no way will HT do any of them.

I get why, but I still think folks are overly pessimistic about HT releasing a fairly decent ZSJL line. Yes, Star Wars and the MCU have historically gotten much more love. DC is Hot Toys' redheaded stepchild. But even with BvS which was controversial and polarizing (however despite the hate together with MoS nevertheless spawned a loyal hardcore fan movement)... and even more so Josstice League which was a flop... the figures sold out. Since then HBO's Watchmen, The Boys, and Joker have all been huge hits. The public has more or less caught up to what Snyder was doing in 2016. They're ready to accept his style of filmmaking. I think ZSJL will be great success.

Also the MCU doesn't have anything immediately in competition with it. At least nothing major. BvS and Josstice League were competing with the MCU's 24 film the Infinity Stones saga working toward completion. The Stones saga was epic af and deserves the love it has gotten. There was also Star Wars attempt at a reboot competing with the fledgling DCEU. Both SW and MCU franchises were typically raking in $1B for the major releases.

But if HT does make a ZSJL line, while they're cashing in on ZSJL for competition there's just the Mandalorian, Black Widow, and a number of upcoming MCU films that probably aren't going to generate nearly as much hype as the completion of the the MCU Infinity Stones saga. It's a much more level playing field currently. Howard Chan is probably waiting to see how well ZSJL performs but I'll bet he's ready to make a ZSJL line if it can make him good money.

Holy crap. That is literally right out of Frank Miller's TDKR. Plenty of pics on Twitter comparing them now.

But this is just going to be a 4 hour long film that's different angles of the scenes we already got, right?

Guys, right?!

But this is just going to be a 4 hour long film that's different angles of the scenes we already got, right?

Guys, right?!

Zack also saying there won't be much humor in it. I think "I hear you talk to fish," "Maybe temporary," and "I'm rich," etc., were Geoff Johns forced rewrites.

https://mobile.twitter.com/snydercut

At time of this post the trailer will be just over 3 1/2 hrs away. I’d advise anyone who’s a fan of this universe and wants to see more of it make some noise today. Comment on the trailer w/ hashtags SnyderCut & ZackSnydersJusticeLeague, watch it repeatedly, send it to your friends. Much like Nov 17 2019, industry people are watching reception today and gauging interest. If you want Part II & III you gotta make noise like we did to get ZSJL.

https://mobile.twitter.com/snydercut

At time of this post the trailer will be just over 3 1/2 hrs away. I’d advise anyone who’s a fan of this universe and wants to see more of it make some noise today. Comment on the trailer w/ hashtags SnyderCut & ZackSnydersJusticeLeague, watch it repeatedly, send it to your friends. Much like Nov 17 2019, industry people are watching reception today and gauging interest. If you want Part II & III you gotta make noise like we did to get ZSJL.

Exactly! Get on Twitter and tweet your butt off with #ZackSnydersJusticeLeague and #SnyderCut. If you want to just retweet mine I've got them loaded up every 7-8 minutes throughout the day thanks to Tweetdeck: @The_Snyderverse

Pretty badass. Cavill is a ****ing great Superman.

:exactly:

He really is

I have this question for the DCEU diehards

Is the Josstice League Batman costumes a Joss design or Zach design

BvS costume and cowl is my favorite Batman costume combination so I was horrified when I saw the JL cowl and don?t even get me started on that tech suit it is complete corny B&R level of trash!

How HOW Did WB go from creating the most bad ass Batman costume and cowl (BvS) in Batman history to the worst Batman costume in Batman history (JL) is beyond me so please tell me that the Snyder cut will go back to his beastly BVS costume and cowl please lol

It won’t will it go ahead just say it I can handle it

Back