The talented z3101172 MIC_LUV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys - given the brough ha ha (sp?) over custom delays I've put ETA's above based on Z's publicly stated turn around time of 3 - 4 weeks. As you can see at that rate you can see when they can reasonably expect to be delivered. Please note this is MY ESTIMATE NOT Z's. I'm really just want to avoid people thinking they are going to get something in 3 - 4 weeks when there are other commissions in the queue first.

Based on what Z has turned out so far this should be pretty conservative - all the sculpts for far have been in that sort of rough time frame and Z has also been EXCELLENT in keeping people informed as to where they are up to!!!! I couldn't be happier with the service and quality of his work.

Z - hope I'm not overstepping the mark by doing this on your behalf - I just don't want to see expectations get out of hand. If I've got the timing wrong just let me know and I'll amend.

10. Donnie Yen - Killzone

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58121

3622063212_4a2842fbe8.jpg

3621246381_8295ae8896.jpg

3622063374_09e6ecd984.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord he needs to slow down!

I know god help us if this becomes another "Chris" situation, I was ok with him only doing like 3 projects, but his turn around is really quick. I think as long as everybody just lets this guy finish and do his work all should be well.

Good lord he needs to slow down!

The difference between this sculptor and Mr. Howes is that Z doesn't accept the money until the sculpt is ready to begin. And he only takes a small $9 deposit then, until the whole thing is complete. AND he is available for questions by email or PM on two forums.

If anything, people need to stop starting these interest threads, but as of right now, that is all they are. Seeing if people are interested or not. No money is changing hands and Z is not being pressured to start anything. He still only has three current projects.

This is the correct way to do custom sculpt work. I have no problem waiting a year for a Z sculpt, because he won't have any of my money until the sculpting starts and he answers my emails.

I'm glad Z is taking on some of the more interesting projects people are requesting.

There are so many Joker, Indy, James Bond, Dirty Harry, Captain Kirk, Terminator, etc. sculpts out there already that we need more sculptors to step up and do some of more interesting stuff.

We still need a Roddy Piper from They Live....Link from Legend of Zelda....Marc Singer from Beastmaster!

Plissken is the first one I've been interested in... although all of the sculpts so far have been great.

The difference between this sculptor and Mr. Howes is that Z doesn't accept the money until the sculpt is ready to begin. And he only takes a small $9 deposit then, until the whole thing is complete. AND he is available for questions by email or PM on two forums.

If anything, people need to stop starting these interest threads, but as of right now, that is all they are. Seeing if people are interested or not. No money is changing hands and Z is not being pressured to start anything. He still only has three current projects.

This is the correct way to do custom sculpt work. I have no problem waiting a year for a Z sculpt, because he won't have any of my money until the sculpting starts and he answers my emails.

This is why I started this thread - it allows people to have some estimate of when the project may start. :banana

I have updated the above projects with start and end times where the project has been completed.

I was the person who send several PM's to Z he was join other forum, try to convince him to do some special commision for me in the time Punisher:War Zone R.S this come true, I'm happy Mr. Howes always make everything hard for me and all he's treads is like he feel is the only one...I was force for looking other artist and I found the GREAT Z, now he's with us make our dreams came true.:D
Again Z continue with this great work!!!:banana

Morgan Freeman and Flat Hair Yen shipped 1 July 2009.

Still looking for takers for Spikey Hair Yen.

Other Commissions ETA moved up one month due to early completion of Morgan Freeman

I missed this thread, but I would like a painted flat hair Donnie Yen headsculpt.

Can anyone help?

Update for Thomas Jane pics & status change. Casting is anticipated this weekend so deposits must be paid by then.

Please note that Z has requested that people hold off new requests until he completes his outstanding requests.

Thanks in advance :)

is there enough interest in a bruce campbell ash from army of darkness head to be made i think z would do a great job his likeness hasnt really be captured yet the closest was the s smart ash from sideshow but it wasnt that great so any interest

Z is proving to be a true professional. Pacing himself & creating some magnificent show pieces. I have to say that the ones I have are proving to be the focal points of my collection. In fact, I'm considering selling off some other customs just to make room for some of the forth coming Spencer & Z work

Any more takers for the spiky haired Donnie Yen?

After the Thomas Jane, what's next?

Well I just sent off a heap of Z sculpts to Josh Small today to paint up so we will really see Z's sculpt shine soon :)

Sent off Ray, Jigsaw, 2 x Clive Owens (one normal, one dremmeled back to fit in a roman helm for King Arthur final battle look), Morgan Freeman & Donnie Yen Flat Hair. I'll be sending my duplicates (Yen, Owen & Thomas Jane) off to Kuato once I check he's fine to do them so should be some nice comparisons of their work.

Back