URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this thread is going out of topic now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that Moe or that Staten Island guy that was selling stuff on ebay has suddenly gone dark....I hope that his paypal account has a real wrench in it now and until he decides to give people their hard earned money back....

also....does anyone have other email addresses for this scumbag...I don't want the kewlcollectibles one....I want the other ones that other freaks have used to get in contact with him.....would really love some help with that.....thanks guys...:)

Just don't post addresses and contact information on the open board; I think email is fine. But no phone numbers of physical addresses... that should remain shared in PMs.

Looks like mike gerace aka moe, has a history of scamming under his belt. Can't say much. Lets just say the guy can't ever get a loan, can't get a credit card, nothing... Now why do you think that is? You get one guess

I tried the one weekend I was in NY but no one provided me with his actual address...and I was in Staten Island...would have definitely stopped by...:-/

lets not let up on this guys....have we received anything from Moe or his "brother" or heard anything...?...I haven't seen any movement on his ebay account either...

really don't want this to fizz out and give this scumbag a way out without any retribution!!!

SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT THEY HEARD FROM SOMEBODY ELSE............- that this bum is sitting on a ton of inventory that he plans on selling for his own profit....butcher stuff, dude outfits, chem suits, etc...........again who really know's if its true,,,,,,,his old partner is on facebook..his name is ,,,el papa davis,,, a customizer of 1/6th stuff,,,,,not sure if he still is.....

I can't wrap my mind around that one..could it be possible that moe went with another tailor after he received the prototypes from gee whiz?.. And if so...if he is sitting on inventory..why not just come out and send what is due to us??...not sure about this....I really wish I wouldn't have sent this guy so much money....:-/

Problem is that most of us not in the local area really don't have much we can do. It totally sucks and scammers shouldn't just get to shrug something like this off...but we're at a loss unless local action can take place.

i guess i got scammed aswell then . im owe a pair of h1 myers coveralls. pretty dissapointed as i thought he was a nice guy with lots of awesome feedback. you just never know who to trust

For what it worth he came through for me and sent a Colossus uniform I ordered from him.

He came through for me too just got my FM batman today so I'm good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes no sense why he would send 2 guys stuff, what's amazing about this is the both of you are not from the gee whiz list? Who is the maker of the customs your receiving?

Back