• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch arrived)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch preorder, deadline 1-30-15)

Very impressed with the effect the saber adds! And thx Triton for taking care of the issues! Very good guy to deal with!!!

here's a shot w/ the 3d printed hilt i made:

Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch preorder, deadline 1-30-15)

Nice. I'll let you know in a week or two. Gotta get the funds together. These are great for anyone on the fence.

Wow! This looks awesome. The light saber looks even better with 3D printed hilt. Sorry about the shipping issue and glad to have it resolved.

Very impressed with the effect the saber adds! And thx Triton for taking care of the issues! Very good guy to deal with!!!

If still available I would love a Blue, Green, and Yellow.
thanks,

No problem. I'll update your name to the list tomorrow morning.

Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch preorder closed)

Is it possible turn it off without disattach the battery?
Can you link the thpe of battery replacemant on ebay?

Is it possible turn it off without disattach the battery?
Can you link the thpe of battery replacemant on ebay?

The only way to turn off the light saber is to pull out the battery. However, there is no need pull out battery all the way, you can just pull a little bit until the light is off and leave the battery in the hilt.

The battery is BR435. You can buy from local sporting goods store or Radio Shack. However, the cheapest place I found is eBay. Just search for BR435 and you'll find it.

Great
put me down for one red plz

3rd batch just arrived 10 minutes ago. PM sent to those who on the list. Will ship within one business day upon receiving the payment. Any question, please let me know.

Thanks!

Back