• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch arrived)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (Wait List conversion, 1/16/15)

Wow! I just found this thread. Amazing work Triton. I have got to get some of these. When will the next batch be available for shipping? I would love for now:
1 blue
1 red
1 green
Are they still the same price as the 1st post?

Yes, I still have some and the price is the same. I just updated your name to the list on first page and send you a PM to request Paypal email address.

Please PM me if you have any question.

Wow! I just found this thread. Amazing work Triton. I have got to get some of these. When will the next batch be available for shipping? I would love for now:
1 blue
1 red
1 green
Are they still the same price as the 1st post?

Hey Triton, I PM'd you as well asking about this. I would be in for a few if you have enough available. I would be interested in 3 Green.... 3 Blue... and 2 Red. Let me know if you have enough available. Thanks.

Yes, I have enough. PM sent to request your Paypal email address. Thanks.

Hey Triton, I PM'd you as well asking about this. I would be in for a few if you have enough available. I would be interested in 3 Green.... 3 Blue... and 2 Red. Let me know if you have enough available. Thanks.

pm sent. I'm in for a red one!

Payment sent. Thank you.

I have shipped yours. Please check your Paypal account for tracking number. Let me know if you have any question.

Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch preorder, deadline 1-30-15)

Taking preorder for 3rd batch. Deadline 1-30-15.

Re: 1/6 scale battery powered light saber (3rd batch preorder, deadline 1-30-15)

Once I see these I know I'm going to want more.

Very nice these. I like them. Need MORE!!!

Sign me up for one green blade good sir.

Back