URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure who made mine, but it came from Mexico.

From what I was told mine to was from Mexico IMOH it was not worth what I paid for the body type was cheap I'm guessing Hasbro GI Joe with 11 bucks and a silicone head sculpt with a lot of chipped paint and the heads where glued on with some kind of plaster which came off as soon as I tried to move it and the packaging don't get me stated on that shooing plastic bags.
I could have some my own cheaper and better but with all the praising I read of this guy I didn't hesitate to pay thinking I'll get a top quality figure but at lead I got something rather that loosing the money for nothing.
IMO there should be a clear thread by users who buy form other users to rate the product honestly so this sort of thing doesn't happen again I got some other stuff form other users and it was well worth what I paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent another email to him this morning regarding the Amsterdam outfits asking for a refund, but not response yet.

From what I was told mine to was from Mexico IMOH it was not worth what I paid for the body type was cheap I'm guessing Hasbro GI Joe with 11 bucks and a silicone head sculpt with a lot of chipped paint and the heads where glued on with some kind of plaster which came off as soon as I tried to move it and the packaging don't get me stated on that shooing plastic bags.
I could have some my own cheaper and better but with all the praising I read of this guy I didn't hesitate to pay thinking I'll get a top quality figure but at lead I got something rather that loosing the money for nothing.
IMO there should be a clear thread by users who buy form other users to rate the product honestly so this sort of thing doesn't happen again I got some other stuff form other users and it was well worth what I paid for.

There are a couple problems I see. One is that artists do stuff across multiple threads and sometimes not even on these boards so it is difficult to see how many projects they are working on. This also makes it difficult to see how many items a given artist is making at once across all runs. Second, it makes very difficult to see timelines, and how long people have been waiting (sure you could piece it together eventually but it isn't easy to eye up quickly).

Finally, I think the review system, when people get stuff is pretty poor here. It has either been too long since they ordered it so they get it and most people forget about it or people are too afraid to give honest reviews to well known artists here. There have definitely been some less than stellar custom releases from people, but people keep buying from them because they either don't know or are too afraid to say anything.

I could whip up some sort of web application that would allow artists or even the consumers to create artists pages (on their behalf if they don't want to do it themselves) to show/manage all of the projects they are working on, who has stuff on order and how long they have been waiting.

There are a couple problems I see. One is that artists do stuff across multiple threads and sometimes not even on these boards so it is difficult to see how many projects they are working on. This also makes it difficult to see how many items a given artist is making at once across all runs. Second, it makes very difficult to see timelines, and how long people have been waiting (sure you could piece it together eventually but it isn't easy to eye up quickly).

Finally, I think the review system, when people get stuff is pretty poor here. It has either been too long since they ordered it so they get it and most people forget about it or people are too afraid to give honest reviews to well known artists here. There have definitely been some less than stellar custom releases from people, but people keep buying from them because they either don't know or are too afraid to say anything.

I could whip up some sort of web application that would allow artists or even the consumers to create artists pages (on their behalf if they don't want to do it themselves) to show/manage all of the projects they are working on, who has stuff on order and how long they have been waiting.

I think this is a great idea

That's a good idea, and I'm still trying to work out some kind of reporting system outside of feedback to prevent the "backlash" if someone complains. Mostly just need a point person but since I do custom work I don't think I should be that person.

I think this is a great idea

That's a good idea, and I'm still trying to work out some kind of reporting system outside of feedback to prevent the "backlash" if someone complains. Mostly just need a point person but since I do custom work I don't think I should be that person.

I would definitely be willing to build something out if there was enough interest. I would also want all us to come with a good initial feature list.

What might be nice is that like Collection Stash I assume it wouldn't be limited to just one board. I think that's a big problem here is that every board tracks feedback in there own way and the only time it's cross referenced is when it's too late.

I think one of the features would be some kind of anonymous feedback. The trick is to have some way of screening out anything that is malicious or false (as I'm sure it could happen), but maybe as long as there is a opportunity for appeal it would be sufficient.

What might be nice is that like Collection Stash I assume it wouldn't be limited to just one board. I think that's a big problem here is that every board tracks feedback in there own way and the only time it's cross referenced is when it's too late.

I think one of the features would be some kind of anonymous feedback. The trick is to have some way of screening out anything that is malicious or false (as I'm sure it could happen), but maybe as long as there is a opportunity for appeal it would be sufficient.

Ya it would definitely be cross board. I would think we would use the artists full name or at least their main handle to identify them on the site. I am not sure we would ever be able to get around people who would try to use multiple handles to rip people off but we could bake in a feature that lists out multiple handles of artists. That way people can be aware of all of the different names they might operate as on the internet.

I think we could do something like anonymous-public feedback. They would have to be registered to submit feedback but they have the option of hiding their name. That way we can at least track who is leaving the feedback but their name isn't public but mods/admins would know.

I definitely like the idea of being able to appeal somehow.

Last edited:
That all sounds very good... I like that idea of it being anonymous to the public, but whoever is the administrator would be able to view it. That way there is still a sense of accountability w/o the fear of reprisal.

That all sounds very good... I like that idea of it being anonymous to the public, but whoever is the administrator would be able to view it. That way there is still a sense of accountability w/o the fear of reprisal.

Yes, that will definitely be key!

Hopefully we can generate some more interest or get more input from others in the community before proceeding.

Wow sounds like you all got taken by the middle man. The tailor should have gotten the dough. I feel sorry for the tailor because this hurts people like us. When we have no clue we get orders. I usually get them and expected it finished like yesterday.

It's interesting how much you guys paid for that stuff. I generally get haggled by customers to the point I get the raw deal and don't want to make it for people. But in this case you guys paid and either got less than steller or nothing at all. I'm kinda glad I only do female figures because I don't get many orders for clothes to have to juggle

I doubt anything will come out of this witch hunt unfortunately. I'm not keeping my hopes up on recovering the $5-600 lost.

Was reading this thread and its pretty sad. One of the main reasons why Paypal went from 45 days to 6 months now to keep from scammers getting away with stuff like this. Seems nothing will be corrected since its been so long.

Back