1/6 MOLA RAM Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'll have to mess with it a bit more. These are all shots from last night as I didn't have a chance to do anything today. Mini review is I that I dig the ease of this outfit, easy to pop on and off and futzing is a bit easier, but there's not much hope of introducing any fine wrinkles like Spenser's has built into the material. Pretty awesome that we ended up with these two great outfits though, happy with both.

View attachment 497274
View attachment 497275
View attachment 497276
View attachment 497277
View attachment 497278
View attachment 497279
View attachment 497280

Agreed, and thanks for the rep! :duff

Agreed, l dig the contrast and the bloodied skirt. :lol Like the Royal Guard to the Emperor.

I really think you got a great look out of it. Hangs well like it been water treated. And the contrast to ToD Indy is amazing. How there has never been a 1/6th version of this character is just beyond me.

Also, little thing, but I love the shadow play on your Mola's neck. Makes him look so real with that 'wrinkled' neck.

Finally arrived. Love it, though I might pick up Spencer's now looking at the pictures. I need to add blood to his hand. 1602635577304125958806.jpg

I just bit the bullet and ordered a complete set from Spenser. :yess:

Now I just need a ToD Indy! :thud:

I knew I should have picked up one of Ton-Ton's Sankara stones sets... :slap

Ha! It took a little while for the chalice drink to take affect! :drink

So I had to first go back and re-read this entire thread in order to learn and benefit from the experiences of the others.

By the way, when initially taking out and admiring the different accessories, I thought I was unwrapping the head sculpt and it turned out to be the chalice. As soon as I saw it, I laughed out loud. Too freakin' cool.

The icing on the cake was that I was able to obtain one of Ton-Ton's amazing Sankara Stone Satchel sets!

Now the only thing missing for my ToD display is an actual ToD Indy! :panic:

Yep... I was like you, it took this Mola Ram project to happen for me to invest in an Indy ToD. And now Short Round is being made too.

It is a Doom-a-palooza!!!

Back