1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pascal is listed at 5' 11". I think the height looks fine. Even the body proportions look pretty accurate to me. A couple very small nits...the pants probably a bit too baggy and the orange fingers of the gloves could be dirtied up a bit. As has been already mentioned a few times be very careful with the peg on the rifle strap.
01fa6ec5ec271dd455c32fa3514b9447.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

The doll's head does look a bit small compared to this picture.

It might be very slightly underscaled but if so it's not by much. It's strange but photos seem to exaggerate this a bit. It doesn't help that the stormtrooper buckets are gigantic in comparison either. I am eyeballing the margins of the outer edges of the helmet relative to the chest armor and comparing it to the pic and it's pretty close.

All I can really say is that I see what you see in pictures but I'm looking at the figure in front of me and the scale of the helmet seems fine.

I'm curious what others who have it in hand think about the helmet scale? My biggest gripe is probably the baggy pants. They shouldn't be skin tight by any means but they are pretty loose.

Seeing some very nice displays and photos in here! I got mine on Thursday and wow is this one amazing figure. Theres a real man-in-a-suit vibe, and honestly I didn?t think the helmet was out of proportion to the rest of the body. Even if its a little too small, in person it actually looks fine to me. Now I?m debating on getting IG-11 even more than before.

Heres one for now:

cca4bd85e286625245e965154066c497.jpg

^ At first glance I thought that was a production still I somehow missed. Cant' wait to get this fella.

I keep going back and forth on that, as lens distortion seems to hit this figure hard. I wonder if the effect is exaggerated by the helmet sitting a little bit high on the neck.

I haven't bought a single piece of Mando merch yet. Tempted to get this in-hand to see for myself, but I've been on the fence a long time. I suppose it's an easy re-sale if I decide I don't need it.

I keep going back and forth on that, as lens distortion seems to hit this figure hard. I wonder if the effect is exaggerated by the helmet sitting a little bit high on the neck.

Yeah, the under-scaled helmet and long neck really bother me quite a bit. Throws off an otherwise great figure.

^ At first glance I thought that was a production still I somehow missed. Cant' wait to get this fella.

Thanks! I looked up at the sky and thought it sorta had that look from the beginning of the first episode. Just wish I put the tracking fob in his left hand. This figure is so realistic looking. I?m sure you?ll really enjoy him. Even if the helmet is a bit underscaled, I can easily look past it because of how superb the whole figure is.

Thanks! I looked up at the sky and thought it sorta had that look from the beginning of the first episode. Just wish I put the tracking fob in his left hand. This figure is so realistic looking. I?m sure you?ll really enjoy him. Even if the helmet is a bit underscaled, I can easily look past it because of how superb the whole figure is.
I don't think it definitively is underscaled and certainly not by much if it is, but I'll be first to admit that I don't have as good an eye for this sort of thing as some folks here do. I don't think there is a neck issue either, it's all in the angle you choose to pose the helmet.

I feel like they did the presentation of this figure a bit of a disservice by using the boring standard SW HT box. Should have gone with some of that artwork that was always shown when they rolled the credits...
3b2f469a00494113b850ecb0a1611fb5.jpg
bf3e5950e49876bb94c104e80c09cf5d.jpg
b7e0389d69eeaf2c109e32a13c59e528.jpg
97eac882647d759dbb23878038b7e444.jpg
7fadf2cfb0435fd2a4b27305e0b8181e.jpg

I don't think it definitively is underscaled and certainly not by much if it is, but I'll be first to admit that I don't have as good an eye for this sort of thing as some folks here do. I don't think there is a neck issue either, it's all in the angle you choose to pose the helmet.

I feel like they did the presentation of this figure a bit of a disservice by using the boring standard SW HT box. Should have gone with some of that artwork that was always shown when they rolled the credits...

Friggin' love the art, including the first one u posted. From pics I've got no problems with this fig so will be keeping both my POs. The Beskar is fantastic no question, but the colors and battered, cobbled together look of the origin costume are definitely gonna look great on the shelf.

If I drop anything it will be the speeder/trooper 'coz figure there's gonna be a Mando speeder + Baby based on the newest poster. Hafta think about that one.$$$$$

My first PO shipped finally scheduled for Wed:blissy UPS had better come through for me:explode:

3b2f469a00494113b850ecb0a1611fb5.jpg
bf3e5950e49876bb94c104e80c09cf5d.jpg
b7e0389d69eeaf2c109e32a13c59e528.jpg
97eac882647d759dbb23878038b7e444.jpg
7fadf2cfb0435fd2a4b27305e0b8181e.jpg

Yeah the helmet size is just barely too small if anything. When I look at it here I?m honestly fine and don?t notice anything. Like you guys also say it can depend on the picture and angle that affect how the head and neck appear. Also I never thought of that, but that is a cool idea for box art!

Also want to add that the articulation is really good as well. It takes some work to raise the arms forward at the shoulders, but all the other joints have nice range of motion.

Din looks taller than Mythos Boba.

I hope BBTS gets their stock sooner than later. Can’t wait for this guy in my collection next to the Remnant Stormtrooper.

Friggin' love the art, including the first one u posted. From pics I've got no problems with this fig so will be keeping both my POs. The Beskar is fantastic no question, but the colors and battered, cobbled together look of the origin costume are definitely gonna look great on the shelf.

I doubt they could use this exact art due to licensing issues, or that's not in the artist's contract to allow that use. Or you know there's SOME b.s. reason like that.

If I drop anything it will be the speeder/trooper 'coz figure there's gonna be a Mando speeder + Baby based on the newest poster. Hafta think about that one.$$$$$

My first PO shipped finally scheduled for Wed:blissy UPS had better come through for me:explode:

Do we know for sure there's gonna be a Mando speeder set? I hope not. That's gonna be mucho dinero - and mucho shelf space I *dont* have.

Only Friday did i drop my Kylo Ren PO. Hated to do it, but the ouija board said BEWARE SEASON 2 FIGURES and when the spirit world talks, I listen. :wink1:

Mando is scheduled for tomorrow here. He's about 2.5 miles up the street right now, according to my tracking and I just cant stand it.

I doubt they could use this exact art due to licensing issues, or that's not in the artist's contract to allow that use. Or you know there's SOME b.s. reason like that.

Do we know for sure there's gonna be a Mando speeder set? I hope not. That's gonna be mucho dinero - and mucho shelf space I *dont* have.

Only Friday did i drop my Kylo Ren PO. Hated to do it, but the ouija board said BEWARE SEASON 2 FIGURES and when the spirit world talks, I listen. :wink1:

Mando is scheduled for tomorrow here. He's about 2.5 miles up the street right now, according to my tracking and I just cant stand it.

No, nothing is set; but the the second I saw the new poster, figured HT is probably already painting up the prototype for a pricey Mando speeder set:cool:. I really don't need 2 speeders in my supposedly restrained planned set-up. The Scout speeder was really for IG; so if I am gonna eat an NRD it'll be that one. Thinking about it - have IG-11 on PO, so will hafta think some more. Re the Season 2 trailer looks like more speeders, so there's a case for keeping the PO.

BEWARE SEASON 2 FIGURES

:lol

For sure. Moff Gideon and Cara Dune, minimum. Added to Mando and Child $$$$

Yeah, it sux when u know ur stuff is so close, but so far.:gah:

I dunno, I'd think that Disney owns it. It's concept art for the show, no?
But Disney is the one that dictates the standard boring black shoebox from what I've heard.

My Mando was scheduled to arrive last Friday but was delyed , I requested Fedex do a tracer on Friday , as of last night is rescheduled to be delivered Monday but I am suspect because there is no updated destination scans since last Tuesday . Don't know what to think. I am picking up another Mando locally later today just in case . If I wind up with two, I will sell one. Also switching to UPS.

My Mando was scheduled to arrive last Friday but was delyed , I requested Fedex do a tracer on Friday , as of last night is rescheduled to be delivered Monday but I am suspect because there is no updated destination scans since last Tuesday . Don't know what to think. I am picking up another Mando locally later today just in case . If I wind up with two, I will sell one. Also switching to UPS.

I have had things ship, disappear for a couple weeks and magically show up with no change in tracking. I would not lose sleep yet.

I have had things ship, disappear for a couple weeks and magically show up with no change in tracking. I would not lose sleep yet.

Tracked it earlier it's in town being delivered tomorrow :huh . I have an extra I picked up from a local freak if anyone is interested , gently displayed in a museum pose , no shipper , contenental US only. PM me if interested

Back