1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The helmet looks fine to me, it's really slender in reality, especially compared to Fett which we're all accustomed to.. I can't wait to get this figure, I feel dumb for initially skipping on it now.

The helmet looks fine to me, it's really slender in reality, especially compared to Fett which we're all accustomed to.. I can't wait to get this figure, I feel dumb for initially skipping on it now.

I was *this close* to pulling the trigger on this, but I've decided to wait for this:

mando3.jpg

As much as I like the beat-up gunslinger vibe, I like the retro look of the jet-pack and weathered Beskar.

Can't really see them doing it but hey, we got dusty Deadpool I guess.

:slap I haven't been paying *any* attention. I didn't realize the Beskar look we're already getting has the jet pack! In which case I won't count on a dusty Mando (although it'd sell) and just grab the deluxe set.

It's all about the jet pack for me, and if I need to I'll weather it myself. :slap :lol

Dunno what I was thinking.

With this guy,IG11,Remnant,Beskar,Scout trooper,Heavy Mando and The Child already in motion,i REALLY wish HT would look at making The Armourer amongst the other missing characters.
Id take more Mandos from TCW too like the loyalists and the Mauldalorians.
It would be like printing money for HT right now.

This guy looks amazing and I cannot wait to add him to my crowded shelves!!!

Yep, can?t go wrong with more Mandos. Armourer, Death Watch and obviously Fett.
The mixed materials of ?metal? and fur for the Armourer would look amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My brothers Mando is supposed to be here by tonight.
The tracking info hasn’t updated though.
It still says it left CA.
I’m a little worried.

Such amazing customs and shots up there [emoji817]

One more outdoor shot:

96a90ae9d42e2aea7b49f0827b90865c.jpg

Back