1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I climbed Mt. St. Helena for the first time yesterday; ten miles, all told, and my legs are letting me know about it today!

I brought Mando, naturally, but unfortunately he has another scratch on his head, and this time I don't even know how it got there!

I'd planned to keep him for another six months or even a year so his value can continue to rise, but I'm gonna have to sell or trade him soon, while he's still in half-decent shape! He's a bit too delicate for my rugged play, I suppose.

Here are some highlights from the shoot:

Those are some great shots, Monte! I hope I?m able to ge my hands on this figure some day. I want one that looks JUST like yours!

Got lucky today, received a notification that my go-to online retailer received some stock, and managed to get one for €300, which isn’t that far off from its original retail price. Really wanted one!

Got lucky today, received a notification that my go-to online retailer received some stock, and managed to get one for €300, which isn’t that far off from its original retail price. Really wanted one!

Congrats 'coz I was idly checking evilbay and maybe predictably, the prices on this one climbed. This is such a d@mn great fig.

A new Pose :p

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-04-26 at 21.48.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-04-26 at 21.48.38.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 28
I climbed Mt. St. Helena for the first time yesterday; ten miles, all told, and my legs are letting me know about it today!

I brought Mando, naturally, but unfortunately he has another scratch on his head, and this time I don't even know how it got there!

I'd planned to keep him for another six months or even a year so his value can continue to rise, but I'm gonna have to sell or trade him soon, while he's still in half-decent shape! He's a bit too delicate for my rugged play, I suppose.

Here are some highlights from the shoot:

These shots are gorgeous! I'm always impressed with how good some figures can look when they are posed well in natural settings and light. That's why I snap so many shots outside when I can.

You've really hit the mark with these, Monte!

Nice to see more OG representations here and hope to see more, thanks for sharing... :clap

Still cant settle on a pose.
Looks great, nice to see his rifle out front like this, good one!
1faf726bc2023398c18921a0f35e84aa.jpg
Looks great, nice to see his rifle out front like this, good one!

I like what you've done with your Mando displays, the mods are subtle and effective, nice artistic touch.

Back