1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving all the pics!!! I think I have to agree with it being November and nothing else coming out that will blow me away like this did. Definitely figure of the year and yes better than the beskar one imo even tho I?ve yet to get that one in

My Mandalorian line up...

View attachment 499971

Jango:

nXK.gif

Din is raised as Mandalorian. Jango and Boba is not.
So, the statement is true. Din is the only Mando in the picture.

As much as I love Mando, ESB Fett is still the coolest looking figure in that lineup. That design still just works incredibly well.
Yeah there's no beating that Fett design,like most of the original SW creations it still looks timeless. Mando is cool looking but there's a little too much of the medieval knight about him...more so with the all silver armoured look
But is Djin,Jango or Boba anyway??
Bo Katan/Night Owls and the Armourer/Death Watch seem to be the only REAL Mandalorians....

Din is raised as Mandalorian. Jango and Boba is not.
So, the statement is true. Din is the only Mando in the picture.

They're all Mandalorian...from a certain point of view. It all depends on how old you are and what you remember first. The Mandalorian design and lore was built around Boba Fett and then extended with Jango.

Everything since then has been retconned to suit the latest narrative. I prefer that somethings are left to imagination,as the mystique is half the appeal...

Yeah there's no beating that Fett design,like most of the original SW creations it still looks timeless. Mando is cool looking but there's a little too much of the medieval knight about him...more so with the all silver armoured look

They're all Mandalorian...from a certain point of view. It all depends on how old you are and what you remember first. The Mandalorian design and lore was built around Boba Fett and then extended with Jango.

Yeah, I guess. Personally was never that taken with the Boba look for various reasons. Probably has save me a lot of money. Well, up to Din D'jarin anyway. Now I will be broke buying different Mandalorians.:monkey2

Although it was the Fetts IMO that kept the whole Mandalorian thing alive, far as I know. As cool as IG is, u don't see folks screaming to see the manufacturing plant and wanting to know more the history. Come to think of it, that might be kinda cool.:cool:

Yeah, I guess. Personally was never that taken with the Boba look for various reasons. Probably has save me a lot of money.[...]

I've never been very taken with Boba Fett as a character, because he didn't do much. And I was never an EU guy, have only a passing familiarity with any of it thanks to the Internet.

But the costume drips Star Wars. The mystery, the tech aspect, the worn and weathered, salvaged appearance ... all hinting at an old, storied galaxy full of vast, empty wastelands.

This was of course, before Tatooine became Cheers and the galaxy became a small town.

[...]Mando is cool looking but there's a little too much of the medieval knight about him...more so with the all silver armoured look[...]

I've often wondered if the knight errant thing was intentional. He's literally on a *quest* right now, after all.

The silver at least gives me a throwback, Flash Gordon vibe.

I've often wondered if the knight errant thing was intentional. He's literally on a *quest* right now, after all.

The silver at least gives me a throwback, Flash Gordon vibe.

Pretty sure it was intentional. I think there's an excerpt from the art book that talks about giving him a knight-like appearance.

I've never been very taken with Boba Fett as a character, because he didn't do much. And I was never an EU guy, have only a passing familiarity with any of it thanks to the Internet.

But the costume drips Star Wars. The mystery, the tech aspect, the worn and weathered, salvaged appearance ... all hinting at an old, storied galaxy full of vast, empty wastelands.

This was of course, before Tatooine became Cheers and the galaxy became a small town.

Nice.

Just never took to the character, tho haven't read the details. But not from Clone Wars either. But I took to Asajj Ventress - and Din D'jarin, for that matter. Didn't take to Ahsoka (she's OK) but really like Bo-Katan.

Good thing re SW there are plenty of crayons in the box.

Do think Din D'jarin's armor is influenced by medieval knight designs, basically because they say so in the Disney Gallery.

Everything since then has been retconned to suit the latest narrative. I prefer that somethings are left to imagination,as the mystique is half the appeal...

Yup for me Boba will always be the original Mandalorian, regardless of whatever weird backstory was created for him in the prequels.

Matrix69....great line up. Had no idea SSC's Jango was so much smaller. It is cool seeing them all displayed together like that.

Back