1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple shots of mine. Couldn't really think of a cool action pose, but he still looks pretty badass just standing there I think. I also dusted up the armor and boots a bit more, although you can't see it too well here.

20201121_210155 (2).jpg

20201121_210504 (3).jpg

Great pics. I love that he looks great with a simple pose like this, or more action-packed as posted earlier.
Just has so much presence [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great pics. I love that he looks great with a simple pose like this, or more action-packed as posted earlier.
Just has so much presence [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree. This is fig is out-of-the box awesome. He's like my IW War Machine - u don't have to do much re posing. Unless u want to.

Okay some one help me out.
I saw a photo on Instagram it had Mando posed next to Jyn Erso.
There was text under as if they were having a conversation.
It looked cool and all.
How old would Mando be in the time of the events of Rogue One?

It looked cool and all.

We have no idea but given he looked around 10 in the Flashback, that'd put him at around his 40's by the time of The Mandalorian, which is 9 years after Rogue One/ANH, so late 20's or mid 30's?

It looked cool and all.

Not entirely sure of these dates but:

I think the Clone Wars lasted 22 - 19 BBY (Before Battle of Yavin), during which our Mando was a young boy. Looked to be what, 8 years old maybe?

4 ABY (4 years after the Battle of Yavin) the rebel alliance trounces the Empire at Endor.

The Mandalorian is thought to take place around 9 ABY, so 5 years after the victory at Endor.

That's around 31-32 years?

Pedro Pascal is 45 years old, but I think his character Din is likely in his mid-30s? ...say late 30s. By that very rough estimate he's in his early 20s when Jyn is getting ready to get everyone killed stealing the DS plans.

Not entirely sure of these dates but:

I think the Clone Wars lasted 22 - 19 BBY (Before Battle of Yavin), during which our Mando was a young boy. Looked to be what, 8 years old maybe?

4 ABY (4 years after the Battle of Yavin) the rebel alliance trounces the Empire at Endor.

The Mandalorian is thought to take place around 9 ABY, so 5 years after the victory at Endor.

That's around 31-32 years?

Pedro Pascal is 45 years old, but I think his character Din is likely in his mid-30s? ...say late 30s. By that very rough estimate he's in his early 20s when Jyn is getting ready to get everyone killed stealing the DS plans.

Yeah, early chatter generally puts Din D'jarin at mid-thirties or so. Which I guess works well with Bo-Katan's assumed age tho haven't worked that one out yet.

I've had mine a few days now and very impressive it is! This is by far my favourite Mando version as i prefer the hodgepodge thrown together look along with all the wee dings and dents on his battle worn armor.
The Besker version is a little too clean looking for my taste...and it's also a little too close to the silver armored look of Jango fett.

This guy is not perfect though...the helmet could do with being a tad bigger/wider but it's still a more faithful looking sculpt to the screen used prop over the horrible mess HT churned out for TESB fett version (Can't believe their reusing it on the up coming death-watch mando fig)

The few accessories are nice but i wish the Mando knife was included and as others have mentioned a few extra pair of hands wouldn't have gone amiss...
Which brings me to my biggest gripe...The cheap nasty hard plastic HT used on the hands! Having all the different fetts and troopers over the years (which have nice pliable/flexible hands) these Mando gloves are a throw back to yesteryears Medicom/Hasbro figs...rigid hard plastic that needs heating up. The right gun holding hand cracked at the inner figures on mine so beware....Rant over:)

A few pics of the stock figure...the fat suit is not as restrictive as i thought it would be.

With a little care the rifle shooting pose is achievable...

DSC_0034.JPGDSC_0039.JPGDSC_0045.JPGDSC_0048.JPGDSC_0072.JPG

Cool poses Matrix! I attempted that rifle aiming pose with mine, but was too worried I'd break the joints by forcing them up so much against the fat suit. So just for peace of mind I'll probably mod at least that one area before trying it.

Thanks Rbeato...and nice pose there chrisstruthers

For those interested here's the cracked right trigger hand on mine...luckily it's only on the inside and a spot of glue should fix it.

But with the ever increasing prices of these figures using cheaper materials is not the way ....Do ya here me HT !!

DSC_0056.JPG

Back