1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're all Mandalorian...from a certain point of view. It all depends on how old you are and what you remember first. The Mandalorian design and lore was built around Boba Fett and then extended with Jango.

Everything since then has been retconned to suit the latest narrative. I prefer that somethings are left to imagination,as the mystique is half the appeal...

Yup for me Boba will always be the original Mandalorian, regardless of whatever weird backstory was created for him in the prequels.

They're all Mandalorians....................they're just not allowed to run for President of Mandalore. :chase

I was passing on this for the Beskar version, but anyone considering this guy, Brians Toys has a 20% of in stock items. The only have 5 left. He's a little inflated pricewise. They have him at $270 vs the retail $243, but he comes out to $216 with free shipping and I paid no tax either. So he still comes out to be $60 - $70 cheaper.

This is also likely the only shot at a non Beskar version as they'll be more versions/variants still coming of him in full Beskar.

I figure I'll either just keep him, keep both versions, sell him next year, or part him out keeping the parts I want to be able to swap between either version..

Damn, thanks for the info loki. There are some really great deals there.

Wicket - $126
Bespin Leia - $163
Jawa and EG6 - $171
Sith Trooper - $176
Incinerator Trooper - $176
Mandalorian v1 - $216

Damn, thanks for the info loki. There are some really great deals there.

Wicket - $126
Bespin Leia - $163
Jawa and EG6 - $171
Sith Trooper - $176
Incinerator Trooper - $176
Mandalorian v1 - $216

The Jawa was sold out even begore I got Mando. As was Bespin Leia. I was gonna get him 1st. He had the add to cart button, but he is gone.

I could be tempted by a second Sith Tooper at that pricepoint but shipping to old europe would likely kill the deal.

Did you alreasdy use it? Only once per account.

Thanks, but i thought it was for sideshow and am now seeing its for brians toys so im gonna create an account and see if i can snag a v1 mando, i saw that v1was removed from sideshows 10bf20 list.

Well I had my figure on flex pay. Contacted Sideshow earlier today and the representative I chatted with allowed me to cancel my order and re-order with the Black Friday promotion. Tried to do it, but it was removed apparently. Contacted chat again and they reinstated my order and added the 10% off promo. I’m pretty satisfied. Basically amounts to free shipping which is nice.

Well I had my figure on flex pay. Contacted Sideshow earlier today and the representative I chatted with allowed me to cancel my order and re-order with the Black Friday promotion. Tried to do it, but it was removed apparently. Contacted chat again and they reinstated my order and added the 10% off promo. I’m pretty satisfied. Basically amounts to free shipping which is nice.

I did the same with another figure. I went from full price with shipping to 10% off with free shipping.

Anyone else having trouble getting his pistol into the holster? I feel like I'm going to break the holster if I force it any more.

Thanks Mike, went ahead and ordered it on sideshow and put it on flex pay, i dont know, i kinda like this version a bit more than the beskar one. we'll see how a season 2 mando turns out.

Ordered this too from SS with the 10% off and used some reward points to have him on flexpay for $30 a month. This is the way.

Back