The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGHobby said they'd ask for replacement spurs, but it's been a month now, and no word. I asked a week ago if they had any news, with no response.

Yeah, their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Don't think I'll be buying from them again after this. Had a much better experience with One Sixth Kit.

Only time I had to ask for replacement part was with Giantoy and their customer service was great

My first of 3 Arthurs arrived today. I’m truly speechless. LimToys has done something beyond special with this release. I can’t wait to get my other 2 from OneSixth Kit along with the Mid Beard heads. I honestly can’t wait to see what LimToys does with John. I can honestly see getting at least a couple of them as well.

KGHobby said they'd ask for replacement spurs, but it's been a month now, and no word. I asked a week ago if they had any news, with no response.

KGH are hit and miss.

Sometimes they're right on the ball, and other times they're away with the fairies and it's hard getting any sense out of them.

TNS are the same, though I have even less confidence in getting a response from them, and they have a bad reputation for getting the hump even when customers have had genuine issues. So much of a hump that they've cancelled everything else the customer had on order with them. However, you never really know the other side of the story.

Giantoy has a good reputation, but I haven't used them enough, nor had any problems or much cause to contact them to judge.

Kit has been the most reliable. Years of flawless service. I like ordering from him because there's peace of mind in doing so.

Where I order has been down to whether a retailer stocks a certain company's product, or whether I've accrued enough rewards to make it viable. Or during the uncertainty of the pandemic when I was ordering more locally where the prices weren't that different. Sometimes a retailer's price is inexplicably so much cheaper than everyone else's that it's hard not to choose them in spite of their service record.

Kit has said that he can try to get stock of a product that he hasn't already listed, but there are still limitations depending on which company the product is from. Hence Giantoy is my go to store for Dragon in Dreams.

Hi fellow collectors,

I'm new to this hobby and am super excited to get my Arthur. However, I pre-ordered mine from TNS and have not received any tracking updates since December 12th. It looks like it got to the US but for some reason got stopped? Is it possible they have the package under a quarantine? Should I reach out to USPS or TNS? I'm getting nervous it might be lost. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-055752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-055752_Chrome.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 39
Made Arthur a hat to fit the longer hair sculpts.

51760771951_0d42938498_b.jpg

It's a first attempt, so it's a little rough. The crown is a bit too high and there are some edges that needed to be better tended to, but a decent proof version. I'll likely be doing another one soon.

51761421559_753e79e0ed_b.jpg

Went ahead and completed my winter look, I did use some shorter ankle pegs for him, his legs just looked too long to me. As for the other two Arthur’s I’ll be getting from OneSixthKit my clean shaved will be for my deputized Arthur with his regular jacket, and for my 3rd figure he will be no jacket mid beard with his fishing pole. I picked up a few lose pieces from Monkey Depot of a VTS breakdown. I honestly can’t stop staring at this guy. The figure is stunning and the attention to detail Lim Toys put into him is insane. Has to be be without a doubt one of the best sculpts of a video game character hands down. Here are a few quick phone pics. Not my permanent set up as I need to arrange my detolf shelf’s to make room for my now growing western collection. 🤠 Yea-Haw!
4F9113B9-4310-449A-BB64-5A6B083DD388.jpeg
1955CCCA-1F33-470C-B3BC-34926CE41309.jpeg
1CBB2F7C-AA1D-4EA8-BF1D-161D94AA4B74.jpeg
7DF05A3F-048F-442F-AF6E-B5CF1C6E7D73.jpeg

Jase25 said:
...I honestly can’t stop staring at this guy. The figure is stunning and the attention to detail Lim Toys put into him is insane. ...

Yes, the LiM figure is really something to behold. :)

So glad to have them in the collection as they have such a 'feel good' factor every time I go into the room.

Jase25 said:

Which Jonah Hex is that? I like the boots and hat on him.

Long ago I bought a BBK Jonah on eBay. He was really cheap, so after receiving him and being pleased I immediately bought a second from the same seller.

I think at the time it had a bad rep because the greatcoat cape was so unwieldy, but all it took was water treatment to train it.

Kept one as Jonah and made the other into a villainous lieutenant.

50997842146_815f8f8a85_o.jpg

So much of a hump that they've cancelled everything else the customer had on order with them.
WOW that kinda of reaction isn't good. I've ordered from them with no issue, and now when my spur breaks and I ask for help, they could become so irritated that they would cancel my PO.!? Yeah no that's the final nail in the coffin, I'm sticking with Kit moving forward I've always loved his CS and he's a nice guy, if you have an issue he has your back.

WOW that kinda of reaction isn't good. I've ordered from them with no issue, and now when my spur breaks and I ask for help, they could become so irritated that they would cancel my PO.!? Yeah no that's the final nail in the coffin, I'm sticking with Kit moving forward I've always loved his CS and he's a nice guy, if you have an issue he has your back.

It was some time ago that this emerged on one of the Facebook groups, but when it did others confirmed similar experiences with TNS.

At the same time others said they had no issues. It made me wary of them ever since.

Which Jonah Hex is that? I like the boots and hat on him.

Long ago I bought a BBK Jonah on eBay. He was really cheap, so after receiving him and being pleased I immediately bought a second from the same seller.

I think at the time it had a bad rep because the greatcoat cape was so unwieldy, but all it took was water treatment to train it.

Kept one as Jonah and made the other into a villainous lieutenant.

50997842146_815f8f8a85_o.jpg
My Hex is actually the DC Direct 13 inch figure which I modified to be on a Worldbox body. The DC Direct body was terrible. The accessories are all from it as well, which are very decent. The Worldbox body gives him greater range of motion plus gives the figure a decent weight to him too.

It was some time ago that this emerged on one of the Facebook groups, but when it did others confirmed similar experiences with TNS.

At the same time others said they had no issues. It made me wary of them ever since.
I remember that I was one of the people who said I didn't have any issues with them but that was back then, as of now they didn't respond to my message about the spurs. So I won't PO with them as much anymore I'll honor the last stuff I have with them in the end but I won't get anything moving forward.

Hi fellow collectors,

I'm new to this hobby and am super excited to get my Arthur. However, I pre-ordered mine from TNS and have not received any tracking updates since December 12th. It looks like it got to the US but for some reason got stopped? Is it possible they have the package under a quarantine? Should I reach out to USPS or TNS? I'm getting nervous it might be lost. :(
Hi there, welcome to the boards. Sorry your post got a little glossed over here.

Unfortunately, there's really not much that anyone can help you with here. Shipping is, and has been, a total disaster for months now. Odds are, it's sitting in a backlog in some facility in LA based on your screen shot, but it's impossible to know for sure, at least for anyone here.

Given that it's in the US, TNS wouldn't be the right people to contact, I don't think they can help you much since they're based abroad. You can try and contact USPS, but I'm not sure what help they'll be the week of Christmas.

Give it a few days and try and reach out to USPS if you don't get an update sometime next week. The waiting sucks, I know, but it's just a crazy time for shipping.

If TNS doesn‘t respond to my E-Mail for a replacement of the broken spurs, i will open an dispute via paypal. I have no issue if they are not able to replace a broken Part but a responds would be the least that they can give.

Just a heads up to those who want to use the raccoon hat that came with the VTS figure on this guy there’s a black cushion inside the hat that will stain the forehead on this figure. I would recommend putting a plastic barrier between the hat and head.

I luckily caught mine before the stain really sat in.

Hi guys :wave
I'm a bit late to the party. After more than 2 years of waiting, I finally got the figure today (what a great Christmas present!).
The wait was absolutely worth it. What a beautiful piece of art! The details are insane. You can see how much love they poured into this figure.
A big thanks to everyone involved in this project 👏

Anyway, I have some trouble with the mid beard sculpt, I can't connect it to the body. This piece o=o I dont know what you call it, connector? It won't fit into the small black piece that came with the headsculpt.

I really want to display this figure with the mid beard sculpt and hope you guys can help.

Merry Christmas to you all!

ART3.jpg

Last edited:
KGHobby got back to me on the replacement parts. As expected, still waiting, but it sounds like at the latest, they'll be getting them with their second batch shipment.

If TNS doesn‘t respond to my E-Mail for a replacement of the broken spurs, i will open an dispute via paypal. I have no issue if they are not able to replace a broken Part but a responds would be the least that they can give.

They also don't respond for my broken spurs. I still have 2 preorders with them and that will be the last ones.
I'll buy from another seller from now.

Back