The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else been watching a lot of westerns since they got their figure in? I think I’ve watched more westerns in the past week than I have in the past year. I’ve watched 3:10 to Yuma twice, Django Unchained, The Hateful Eight, and now I’m watching Cold Mountain.

You might like the new Yellowstone spinoff, 1883.

I agree that video game adaptations are a bad idea. Especially when there are so many douchey actors, writers and directors who politicize everything on and off the screen.

Last edited:
Just canceled my order from Sugo because I reached out to them multiple times about their shipment and heard nothing back, I placed my order with TNS for cheaper and free shipping

I've got preorders in with Cotswold, One Sixth Outfitters and One Sixth Kit. You guys are all killing me with your in hand pics. Help me, R_R_X. You're my only hope! Where is this action figure I am looking for?! Seems like everyone but me and reedsinger1 have Arthur in their collection

I have one order out with OSK for the 2nd batch w/extra the extra head and one from last year after presales were done using AliExpress which was shipped but somewhere in limbo for 32 days.

Having said that... I'm already ready to pounce on a Marston one when RRX shares something... :p

I've got preorders in with Cotswold, One Sixth Outfitters and One Sixth Kit. You guys are all killing me with your in hand pics. Help me, R_R_X. You're my only hope! Where is this action figure I am looking for?! Seems like everyone but me and reedsinger1 have Arthur in their collection
There's a lot more of us still waiting.

You'd be shocked to know I don't have it yet either, as well as many others, shipping is extremely slow this time of year, even worse with the pandemic involved, also if you ordered after the release you'll be waiting a bit more for the second batch, can't speak for retailers such as Sugo Toys or Cotswold, really depends on how they handle their business and if they're dealing with the correct supply chain.

You'd be shocked to know I don't have it yet either, as well as many others, shipping is extremely slow this time of year, even worse with the pandemic involved, also if you ordered after the release you'll be waiting a bit more for the second batch, can't speak for retailers such as Sugo Toys or Cotswold, really depends on how they handle their business and if they're dealing with the correct supply chain.
When I canceled my Sugo order after almost 3 weeks of them not answering they said they'd have the figure by the end of the month. I ordered it on the 12th through TNS and I hope it'll ship by the end of the week.

Even if TNS ships it this week (provided they have any in stock right now) odds are it’s going to be stuck in travel hell in Hong Kong for another two weeks.

Hi everyone: sure I'm one of the many who has been following this thread in silence since the beginning of this adventure of our beloved outlaw. Now that the figure has finally arrived home, I've felt the need to thank everyone who has kept it alive and, above all, @R_R_X and the entire LIM team. Without a doubt this has been a demonstration of love for a project and respect for us collectors. This masterpiece is something unique, a work of art, a demonstration of what can be achieved on this scale when things are done with dedication and care. At the time, many months ago, this figure instantly became my most anticipated figure in a long time, and the wait has worth it. Just keep it up and, again, THANK YOU very much!

Got my mid-beard sculpt today. Still waiting for the full figure. Hopefully it will get here this week or the next.

Well, I have the VTS Red Death, and while I appreciate the medium, I've been waiting for you guys and looking forward to getting the LimToys Arthur. I'm in for three of him across several suppliers, I'm that much of a RDR2 fan. So, thank you much, R_R_X. The final is clearly worth the wait. Just learning to be patient.

Arthur stands up pretty good on his own!

Attachments

• CDE41A32-AED0-4590-8A53-1DD615A8AAF4.jpeg
    CDE41A32-AED0-4590-8A53-1DD615A8AAF4.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 89
Got my Arthur in yesterday! Tracking still showed him in China, as it had for well over a month, so it was a nice surprise.
I haven't got to fully kit him out yet but I am absolutely loving him so far.
51749560672_0e9cc6b221_b.jpg

His rifle seems to be missing its lever but that's no biggie I can whip something up for it.

Received mine today, easily the most detailed and beautiful figure to come out in the last few years, makes me very excited to see John as the 1st is still my favourite

Back