The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone successfully received a parts replacement from TNS? I have a small tear on the sleeve of the tan jacket. They said they'd "send pics to the supplier" and haven't heard anything else.

I think all retailers are waiting for the second batch of figures to get their replacement parts.

It could be that TNS are ignoring you, but it could also be that they're waiting to get replacements to reply back to you. You could also contact them again and ask what's up. I think I've read of one person in this thread that received replacement parts, but there's at least 3 or 4 of us here that are still waiting, or in need of replacement parts. KGHobby told me they're waiting for the next batch.

Has anyone successfully received a parts replacement from TNS? I have a small tear on the sleeve of the tan jacket. They said they'd "send pics to the supplier" and haven't heard anything else.
Can you post a picture of the tear? Depending on where it is and with a bit of a modification you can make it look like he got grazed by a bullet or slashed by a knife.

Happy new year! We've been through a lot let's hope 2022 is better.
IMG_0100.jpg

Does anyone know when the 2nd batch will ship out? It was the only way I was able to get the alternated head.

Also, does anyone know if the 2nd batch will modify anything or if it's the same everything as the initial batch?
The second batch should ship Q1 of this year depending on the final number of orders and there won't be any improvements, it wouldn't be fair to those that got the first batch, the only thing that'll be different is we'll have protective tape on the smaller accessories and better protection for the spurs.

Last edited:
Wait, now this might be a 2Q thing? I thought second batch was supposed to be a December-January thing when it was first announced. How did we end up all the way in 2Q?

There's also been zero updates on the Toy Origin situation in a long time now. They were supposed to be getting figures as part of that original batch before a second batch was ever announced. What happened to those figures that were made? It's been months, can the plug just be pulled on Toy Origin or something to just move on with this already? This story needs an ending.

I'm not angry at you, R_R_X, I think you've been a wonderful part of this community and I think you're incredible for getting this figure out and made as well as it was. This has just gotten so frustrating at this point.

Wait, now this might be a 2Q thing? I thought second batch was supposed to be a December-January thing when it was first announced. How did we end up all the way in 2Q?

There's also been zero updates on the Toy Origin situation in a long time now. They were supposed to be getting figures as part of that original batch before a second batch was ever announced. What happened to those figures that were made? It's been months, can the plug just be pulled on Toy Origin or something to just move on with this already? This story needs an ending.

I'm not angry at you, R_R_X, I think you've been a wonderful part of this community and I think you're incredible for getting this figure out and made as well as it was. This has just gotten so frustrating at this point.
I edited the post, it should come out in Q1 as the second batch is already in production and soon after I posted the message we settled the final order number.

About Toy Origin I said we should all wait for the second batch to release and see if they pay for their stock.
Things work out like this, we make a product, we sell it to the retailers and they sell it to you, if the retailer doesn't pay or reply when said product is released from the factory, and can't work something out with suppliers to get their stock then obviously their stock will be sold to some other party willing to take it, that's just how it is.

Trust me, you're not the only one that's angry and frustrated, we're angry and frustrated and so are at least a hundred people or more that ordered from them, so as I said before, let's wait for the second batch to release in the hopes this time it all works out if it doesn't then please order from One Sixth Kit if you still want the figure, because no matter how this concludes, we will NEVER deal with Toy Origin again.

I edited the post, it should come out in Q1 as the second batch is already in production and soon after I posted the message we settled the final order number.

About Toy Origin I said we should all wait for the second batch to release and see if they pay for their stock.
Things work out like this, we make a product, we sell it to the retailers and they sell it to you, if the retailer doesn't pay or reply when said product is released from the factory, and can't work something out with suppliers to get their stock then obviously their stock will be sold to some other party willing to take it, that's just how it is.

Trust me, you're not the only one that's angry and frustrated, we're angry and frustrated and so are at least a hundred people or more that ordered from them, so as I said before, let's wait for the second batch to release in the hopes this time it all works out if it doesn't then please order from One Sixth Kit if you still want the figure, because no matter how this concludes, we will NEVER deal with Toy Origin again.
I totally get it.

If you recall, I was one of the main voices saying everyone needed to be patient during the countless delays, when people were saying they were cancelling or this was never coming out. I gave every benefit of the doubt there was.

And I know how the retail side of it works. Toy Origin is being shady as anything and I understand your side of it. I just wanted to know what the plan was with the figures that are made but not being sent to them.

My frustration was stemming from the idea that there’s no resolution coming until 2Q. If I had to wait to get this from Kit until June I probably would have just cancelled. That’s a three year turnaround at that point.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it.

I totally get it.

If you recall, I was one of the main voices saying everyone needed to be patient during the countless delays, when people were saying they were cancelling or this was never coming out. I gave every benefit of the doubt there was.

And I know how the retail side of it works. Toy Origin is being shady as anything and I understand your side of it. I just wanted to know what the plan was with the figures that are made but not being sent to them.

My frustration was stemming from the idea that there’s no resolution coming until 2Q. If I had to wait to get this from Kit until June I probably would have just cancelled. That’s a three year turnaround at that point.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it.
Let's wait for the second batch to release, hopefully this can be resolved amicably for everyone involved.

I think all retailers are waiting for the second batch of figures to get their replacement parts.

It could be that TNS are ignoring you, but it could also be that they're waiting to get replacements to reply back to you. You could also contact them again and ask what's up. I think I've read of one person in this thread that received replacement parts, but there's at least 3 or 4 of us here that are still waiting, or in need of replacement parts. KGHobby told me they're waiting for the next batch.

How did you contact TNS ?
I send a message on my order for broken spurs weeks ago and had no response from them
Thanks

Back