The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also don't respond for my broken spurs. I still have 2 preorders with them and that will be the last ones.
I'll buy from another seller from now.
I'm in the same boat and moving forward I'll only be ordering from OSK or KGhobby.

Unfortunately I had no luck with the mid beard sculpt yet. Any ideas? Do I need to buy a smaller "connector"? :unsure:
Sorry to ask but this is my 1st figure.
EDIT: Solved - thanks!

Since I'm working this weekend, I recreated some scenes from the game. 🤠

arthur-blizzard-KLP_small.jpg

arthur-confrontation_KLP_small.jpg

arthur-lemoyne-KLP-small.jpg

arthur-lemoyne-2-KLP-small.jpg
arthur_nighttrain_KLP_small.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I had no luck with the mid beard sculpt yet. Any ideas? Do I need to buy a smaller connector? :unsure:
Sorry to ask but this my 1st figure.

Since I'm working this weekend, I recreated some scenes from the game. 🤠

The connections for all the heads should be identical. Plug the black cap onto the neck peg, align it with the protrusions towards the front and back, and push the sculpt down over it.

If it still doesn't work then post some photos to see if there's something awry with your figure.

Thank you, Asta. The round opening of the black cap that came with the headsculpt was too small….
I managed to attach the other cap that came with the figure (which didn't work first...)

Does anyone know when the 2nd batch will ship out? It was the only way I was able to get the alternated head.

Also, does anyone know if the 2nd batch will modify anything or if it's the same everything as the initial batch?

I know it was said that the second batch was supposed to be out in January, don't think it was addressed if anything will be tweaked on the second batch though. I know Hot Toys tends to address issues in their second batch of figures sometimes but I don't know how other companies will handle that. I would assume it will be mostly the same stuff, but we can wait for R_R_X to comment.

I’ve seen R_R_X comment either here or in the OSR group that any changes or fixes in regards to packaging woes and broken spurs will be addressed for the next figure in the line, so I’m assuming thats more for John than the second batch.

Again probably best LIM actually comment on it again as things could of changed since then. I believe I last saw the comment a couple of weeks ago when addressing a disgruntled collector and his post about the spurs and lack of QC on LIMs part.

Hope everyone had a merry christmas and happy holidays, excited for our next reveal next year, second game hair looking really nice and we got some accessories that diehard fans will appreciate!
Got my first of three before Christmas and I’m ecstatic. Totally appreciate having an Arthur figure. He’s phenomenal. Can’t wait for future releases.

How'd you get him to do that? I tried, but I was unable to do so.
I honestly don’t know. I tried this pose when the figure first arrived and I could barely move the arms with the jacket on. My only thoughts are that either the material softens over time Or there is a rip in the coat that I’m just not seeing.

Has anyone successfully received a parts replacement from TNS? I have a small tear on the sleeve of the tan jacket. They said they'd "send pics to the supplier" and haven't heard anything else.

Has anyone successfully received a parts replacement from TNS? I have a small tear on the sleeve of the tan jacket. They said they'd "send pics to the supplier" and haven't heard anything else.
They never even replied to my first email about the spurs. I wouldn't expect much from them in terms of help I had to buy spares on ebay which is sad honestly because Lim has made it clear they can help but as long as the place you got it from lets you know.

They never even replied to my first email about the spurs. I wouldn't expect much from them in terms of help I had to buy spares on ebay which is sad honestly because Lim has made it clear they can help but as long as the place you got it from lets you know.
I sent them a couple pics in FB messenger, and that's what they told me. TNS seems take a while to respond to anything. Hopefully it works out.

It's a small defect but one of those things that you notice right away.

I sent them a couple pics in FB messenger, and that's what they told me. TNS seems take a while to respond to anything. Hopefully it works out.

It's a small defect but one of those things that you notice right away.
It can also end up being a long term issue later it can tare even more.

Back