The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AD31224E-597B-44DC-8100-1F1A439D9367.jpeg
Well, i reckon that settles this cowboys journey, it’s been one hell of a ride with highs and lows and when i receive him I promise I’ll cherish him for the rest of my life. Thank you R_R_X for being so connected and an all around sweet dude who deserves to make fat stacks from this release.

toyorigin? oooo that bad bro. you will wait 1 year. go buy another place.toyorigin extremely slow
Well I think with the thousands of emails that toy origin received saying Is iT oUt YeT?? They’ll probably hurry up to get that figure out of their hair after all these years. :rotfl

I ordered mine from toyorigin. I made sure to read up on reviews for the site first. Mostly good with a few bad since COVID. They took the figure listing down last year I think.

Nah, they’ll just tell you to go **** yourself. The guy that runs that place is a complete arse.
I mean I never seemed to have problems with him because I didn’t ask repetitive questions i already knew the answer to, but he sure seemed unfriendly for a Canadian dude lmao.

Nah, they’ll just tell you to go **** yourself. The guy that runs that place is a complete arse
Well I think with the thousands of emails that toy origin received saying Is iT oUt YeT?? They’ll probably hurry up to get that figure out of their hair after all these years. :rotfl
I hope so, I've got mine paid off and everything, I hope I get it soon.

The figure is looking nice! The coat material stands out to me, looks very rough but it could be the images are bringing out the details a bit more. Very excited to get this finally and have him on his stand this is going to be figure of the year for sure. Lol

This may be a dumb question, but do TNS and Giantoy charge sales tax if your state has it?

Last edited:
Back