The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope giantoy still have my order. My preorder is there but it has no item listed for it. It is an order that literally just says preorder.

I hope giantoy still have my order. My preorder is there but it has no item listed for it. It is an order that literally just says preorder.
Mine shows this

1635500914093.png

This happened for my notGambit figure at Toys Wonderland. KGH still has my ‘slinger listed on my order page though.

Someone in the LIM FB group said they were contacted by the store they pre-ordered at that the figure had arrived. I think it's a local store though so I'm assuming those closer to where LIM are based at are getting them first.

Funnily enough it's sparked a conversation where nobody believes he's been released...lol

People we will post some pics in due time, those posted earlier were sent to a retailer who posted them to chinese groups, right now everything is in the shipping process, most retailers will have them ready to ship by monday, in the meantime keep an eye on your emails for invoices, for those who didn't get the figure before, make sure to keep an eye on Facebook pages and groups from One Sixth Kit, Giantoy and KGHobby to see if they have any leftover stock to sell.

People we will post some pics in due time, those posted earlier were sent to a retailer who posted them to chinese groups, right now everything is in the shipping process, most retailers will have them ready to ship by monday, in the meantime keep an eye on your emails for invoices, for those who didn't get the figure before, make sure to keep an eye on Facebook pages and groups from One Sixth Kit, Giantoy and KGHobby to see if they have any leftover stock to sell.
https://images.app.goo.gl/GdN6zWSeETB4oKnG9

I paid in full with GianToys in Feb so hopefully shipment isn't too far behind with them. Excited to get this in hand!

Did you ship the product out to Toy Origin? Asking out of concern more than anxiousness after reading some of the negative comments. You assured me two years ago they were perfectly legit to order from and I believe you to this day, but I guess the longer they go without getting it, I may start to stress a little haha.

Did you ship the product out to Toy Origin? Asking out of concern more than anxiousness after reading some of the negative comments. You assured me two years ago they were perfectly legit to order from and I believe you to this day, but I guess the longer they go without getting it, I may start to stress a little haha.
We are aware of their current reputation and next week we'll deal with their orders, we'll keep you posted.

Toy origin is legit its just they get their stock in months later I remember I pre-ordered the vts toys Arthur and hot toys hellboy that both released around last February didn't get them until end of July or August but I think they might get Lims faster but you will have to wait I stopped buying from them after those orders went through

Back