The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this comes out this month, I had pre-ordered back in march of last year and had to cancel out because lack of funds, but right now I have him paid in full and now playing the waiting game. Has there been any updates on this figure?

I hope this comes out this month, I had pre-ordered back in march of last year and had to cancel out because lack of funds, but right now I have him paid in full and now playing the waiting game. Has there been any updates on this figure?

The last I heard this figure was supposed to drop Q3. I haven?t heard anything about a delay though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just the factories backed up, it's transportation and shipping and the ports, so although I have no idea of this specific case (and I'm as impatient as anyone), I honestly wouldn't expect to see much that was due to hit in the next few months make it out before nearer the end of the year at the earliest now. We'll see, I guess.

That's a very good point, I'm sure it's still a hot topic with mineralstar that a figure like this is coming out based off their stuff. I'll just keep being patient then and keep waiting for updates when they happen .

You guys know they are making a point to not talk about the figure much. They will give an update when they think it's safe to do so.

It doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

This thread was started after all the commotion, and RR_X has responded numerous times here about the figure.

Guys the figure is in production and we are working hard to have it released this year, the wait will be worth it. :)

Guys the figure is in production and we are working hard to have it released this year, the wait will be worth it. :)
Yes!!!! I can't wait to see what y'all got!!!! This all I had to hear to know :) I'm so ready!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the support! We can't wait too! :D
I am gonna ask though and take a guess and say they probably won't ship out this month though right? I don't mind waiting at all just curious is all. This year is better then middle of next year lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Really excited! I do hope that the figure doesn?t get delayed into 2021. The wait has been rough. Post a pic or 2 for us man. :D

My most anticipated figure, prob ever. Pre-ordered two and I pre-ordered that regular beard head sculpt to go with one.

My most anticipated figure, prob ever. Pre-ordered two and I pre-ordered that regular beard head sculpt to go with one.

Yup, currently my most anticipated figure as well. I have both the VTS and Lim versions on order.

Really excited! I do hope that the figure doesn?t get delayed into 2021. The wait has been rough. Post a pic or 2 for us man. :D

Late Q4 is fine with me. I would rather they delay it and get it right than to rush it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back