The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any suggestions for a 1/6 horse to accompany not-Blacklung? At the moment i'm looking at a couple of Mr.Z versions.

Mr Z might be the way to go.

The James Dean horse looks good too.

b121a6f6b989132c7870d49bafab7d7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know about that Star Ace “James Dean” horse — looks more like a mule to me (plus, it’s Star Ace — it’ll probably come out looking like a big dog). Mr. Z makes the best horses out there — but haven’t made a decent thoroughbred yet (about the closest were the Ili’s which have long sold out). The other hard part is going to be finding, or making, the appropriate tack.

I don?t know about that Star Ace ?James Dean? horse ? looks more like a mule to me (plus, it?s Star Ace ? it?ll probably come out looking like a big dog). Mr. Z makes the best horses out there ? but haven?t made a decent thoroughbred yet (about the closest were the Ili?s which have long sold out). The other hard part is going to be finding, or making, the appropriate tack.

It looks more like a mustang, but yeah knowing star ace it will look like a big dog lol.

On my Toy Origin account, it still says that the release date is 9/29. Will that most likely change?

Retailers will do that do when there's not a clear release date, they'll keep moving the release date to the end of the current month until we have a date to ship the figure out.

Retailers will do that do when there's not a clear release date, they'll keep moving the release date to the end of the current month until we have a date to ship the figure out.

I hope so, because I just blew the money I had set aside for it

Me too, this is my most anticipated figure this year! I hope we see it very soon!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That is the prototype from 2018 :rotfl, where did you find that? The final product will look almost nothing like that, everything has been vastly improved.

That is the prototype we were working on in 2018 :rotfl, where did you find that? The final product will look almost nothing like that, everything has been vastly improved.
Really?! Cuzzzz that already looked friggin good! and I've seen that image floating around the internet for a while now too as well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That is the prototype from 2018 :rotfl, where did you find that? The final product will look almost nothing like that, everything has been vastly improved.
The quality on that 2018 prototype already looks excellent, can't imagine how the final product will look. Can't wait.

Thanks guys, trust me the prototype has nothing on the final version!

Thanks guys, trust me the prototype has nothing on the final version!

Do you know if they?re making a John Marston figure next? Maybe name him the Cowboy (I think that was his outfits name) or the Redeemer. A John Marston would be amazing!

Would rather see a company make some figures from Deus Ex, namely Adam Jensen and JC Denton. Seems like every other game has been done to death except Deus Ex and it’s well and truly overdue.

I just googled ?limtoys gunslinger? and eventually found it. Will the strap for the rifle be longer in the final product? I want to be able to have it slung across his back.

Would rather see a company make some figures from Deus Ex, namely Adam Jensen and JC Denton. Seems like every other game has been done to death except Deus Ex and it’s well and truly overdue.

the only 2 merchandise i have from the deus ex prequels are the play arts kai, and the one figure with human revolution. a 1/6 or 1/12 figure of adam would be cool, especially if they make the one from the first game with the coat.

Back