The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! It seemed like our KG orders were side by side from HK this whole time and it appears that was indeed the case.

Over the weekend I built another bookshelf for my theater room that I plan to display my Arthur on- can't wait to get him!
Nice! He arrived but I still have 3 hours of work before I can head home and check it out.

I guess the one side of the package is nothing but stamps! 😆

Well you win the race, then!

My tracking is still showing as "Out for Delivery," but similar to you, I won't be home for another four hours either no matter when it gets delivered.

PXL_20211122_201007020.jpg

Got mine today from KGHobby. Only issue that I came upon is that the trigger guard is missing on the shotgun. Contacted KGH and hope that they will replace it with no issue. Otherwise, I really quite like this figure. It's definitely one of the most enjoyable releases for me personally.

Can't wait to get the other sculpt from OSK in the second batch.

Quick photo before I inevitably change his look...again. :lol
51699199195_25cc8782b1_b.jpg

This is easily my favorite Arthur set-up I've seen yet- well done!

Am I correct in assuming that is a Mr. Z horse? Did you add a couple of pieces to the horse tack yourself?
Thanks man!

You’re right, that’s the MrZ Hannover with some bits from the VTS Arthur, along with the rope that comes with Lim’s.

My Arthur finally shipped! What an amazing figure, and aside from some plastics feeling brittle (I was sweating bullets trying to get the arrow out of the packaging :eek:) it's WAY higher quality than any recent Hottoys I've purchased. Lovely figure!

That said, I want to ask, my Arthur shipped with 2 of the normal short hair pieces, instead of 1 of the normal kind and 1 of the kind made for the hat to go on. Should I go about asking R_R_X on here, or should I message Giantoy about getting a replacement?

I also wanted to know if anyone had come up with a way of making the scarf thing lay more naturally, I thought about maybe running it under cool water or ironing it, but I'm too worried about the material to do either. Right now I have it tucked into his shirt the way beta Arthur had it, as it makes it lay more naturally

Got him in today. I'm really really impressed, and especially for the price. R_R_X hot damn dude. I was immediately overwhelmed by all the accessories and attention to detail. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PUT THE BATTERIES IN MYSELF WITH TWEEZERS PULLING MY HAIR OUT! This is really something special and it becomes immediately realized when you open up everything and don't even know where to begin. This is my first Limtoys figure and it won't be my last.

my only gripe as others has said is the tan jacket being super small/tight. The shirt collar looks super huge too, but that's pretty common with a lot of 1/6 figures, so I imagine it's something with how they are tailored and maybe the size of the stitching. "But, that's the way it is" ;)

I took a few quick photos under my photography lights with a single look/pose wearing his hat for ya'll to check out. I can't wait to get more time this week to play around with him and do some more photos.

3D2A8624.jpg

3D2A8611.jpg

3D2A8608.jpg

Last edited:
So I didn't really mess too much with my Arthur but I still took the time to take him out the package and ogle over all the cool accessories and I'm just blown away. Everything was included too with no breaks or damage, only issue just being the sheriff star and knives had moved free from their pockets but that's not too bad given the figures journey.

My 3 year old was absolutely captivated though! 😆 He saw I was opening up the shipper box and sat with me as we pretty much both opened up the figure piece by piece. He even took the hat and put it on his head and the revolvers which yes, held up perfectly fine in a 3 year olds hands. 😆

From seeing others pictures I was really worried the hat would look goofy high but in hand it looks great. My pictures don't do it any justice but as you can see I literally threw him together quick and stuck him in the Detolf.

Attachments

• 20211122_212641.jpg
    20211122_212641.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 73
  • 20211122_212529.jpg
    20211122_212529.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 72
So I didn't really mess too much with my Arthur but I still took the time to take him out the package and ogle over all the cool accessories and I'm just blown away. Everything was included too with no breaks or damage, only issue just being the sheriff star and knives had moved free from their pockets but that's not too bad given the figures journey.

My 3 year old was absolutely captivated though! 😆 He saw I was opening up the shipper box and sat with me as we pretty much both opened up the figure piece by piece. He even took the hat and put it on his head and the revolvers which yes, held up perfectly fine in a 3 year olds hands. 😆

From seeing others pictures I was really worried the hat would look goofy high but in hand it looks great. My pictures don't do it any justice but as you can see I literally threw him together quick and stuck him in the Detolf.
I also noticed that in so many pictures where the hat was on it looked high and goofy. I was really worried having the hat on was gonna look bad. When I got him I put the hat on and was surprisingly relieved at how good the hat looked on him and realized it was just the wide angle of cellphone cameras that must be warping it just enough to look off. I was taking photos to show a friend with my phone and each time I looked at them I was like "ugh... why does the hat look so bad on him right here? it looks great I'm staring right at it, but these photos make it look bad wtf.". A longer lens solved that problem imo.

Got him in today. I'm really really impressed, and especially for the price. R_R_X hot damn dude. I was immediately overwhelmed by all the accessories and attention to detail. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PUT THE BATTERIES IN MYSELF WITH TWEEZERS PULLING MY HAIR OUT! This is really something special and it becomes immediately realized when you open up everything and don't even know where to begin. This is my first Limtoys figure and it won't be my last.

my only gripe as others has said is the tan jacket being super small/tight. The shirt collar looks super huge too, but that's pretty common with a lot of 1/6 figures, so I imagine it's something with how they are tailored and maybe the size of the stitching. "But, that's the way it is" ;)

I took a few quick photos under my photography lights with a single look/pose wearing his hat for ya'll to check out. I can't wait to get more time this week to play around with him and do some more photos.

View attachment 547243
View attachment 547244
View attachment 547245
Damn, that first shot looks like a character model. Unreal.

Is anyone else’s order from TNS stuck? Last update from Hong Kong’s post site on mine was “Process completed for departure (Electronic customs information submitted)” and from EMS “Departed from export office”. That was one week ago.

Is anyone else’s order from TNS stuck? Last update from Hong Kong’s post site on mine was “Process completed for departure (Electronic customs information submitted)” and from EMS “Departed from export office”. That was one week ago.
Mines is actually close so I should see it hopefully tomorrow though the estimated delivery date say Friday the 26th It really should get to me before Thanksgiving assuming the post doesn't close or decides to hold it until Friday.

Back