The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought from TNS, but my parcel is in the exact same situation as yours. Last update on mine was also Process completed for departure since the 17th. I received my midbeard head from Giantoy in 9 days, so the EMS speedpost Hong Kong shipping seems really disappointing atm
Last year it took me about 2 weeks to recieve a package with EMS, now I'm hearing it could take closer to or over a month, it's normal during this time of the year so I'm sure everything is fine with your package, mine was never even posted and was lost by a courier apparently, your seems to be moving at the expected rate during this time, so relax, it'll be fine. :)

Last year it took me about 2 weeks to recieve a package with EMS, now I'm hearing it could take closer to or over a month, it's normal during this time of the year so I'm sure everything is fine with your package, mine was never even posted and was lost by a courier apparently, your seems to be moving at the expected rate during this time, so relax, it'll be fine. :)
That’s sad to hear. I hope they somehow find a solution to the loss of your parcel. Maybe they can send another one with a different courier this time or give you a refund.
If EMS takes more than a month during this period, I’ll probably have in hand my second batch figure from OSK before this one.

Still waiting my package to move. It's agonizing!

Nov 16 2021 01:34 pm

2021-11-16T13:34:00+08:00
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
CHINA

I guess I'll only see it next year, by the looks of it!

My figure has been in town for 4 days now. It finally said out for delivery yesterday, but it didn't come. Latest update says it arrived back at the USPS facility for about the 4th time. 🤬

It's pretty wild how screwed up shipping is right now. And this is before the worldwide Black Friday crunch that's kicking in starting in a matter of hours. It's probably going to be another six months before we see some semblance of normal on shipping.

Guys when I track from my country’s post site, the shipping process until now is different.
1st update: Collection/ Hong Kong
2nd update: Arrival at airport/ Hong Kong
3rd update: Item sent abroad/ Hong Kong

Like Kit Chen said my parcel is probably sent by now, it’s just that EMS doesn’t track in between destinations, as my parcel doesn’t do a direct fly to Greece.

Try tracking your package with your local post tracker. There may be more updates about your parcel
63616C55-E3CA-4207-A5AF-703C785F19BD.jpeg

So I had a credit at EKIA Hobbies (ironically from canceling "The Investigator" by LIM as I wasn't sure it was ever coming) and I got an email saying they had "The Gunslinger" I went to order, it was out of stock.

They told me they would have more in a few weeks. So I preordered it on the 19th. Well they must have had a cancellation or got their 2nd wave earlier than expected. It shipped on the 22nd and it arrived today! Can't wait to dive into it tonight.

If anyone is still looking for one, they may have more coming in.

[LIM-008] 1/6 Outlaws of the West The Gunslinger Figure by Lim Toys

(Oh and I ordered "the Investigator" from somewhere else and based on Arthur I CAN'T WAIT for this figure!)

I stumbled upon another 1/6 horse option on Timewalker Toys-

https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Warhorse-for-Ronan-do-White-Version-World-War-p/iqo-91008a.htm
It maybe doesn't look quite as nice as a Mr. Z horse, but it seems like a good price, especially as it includes a saddle and tack. They also look much more appropriate to the western era than anything I've seen that comes with a Mr. Z horse, and those cost 40 or so more dollars than this one!

I'm definitely tempted!

I got the mid beard sculpt today also. Lol this figure is amazing and such great work went into it. Though I had a scare almost lost the spurs and one button fell off I managed to find them thankfully. Overall I love it! Only thing that I can take note for JM is, Lim try to add spare small parts like the spur wheels, and wrist pegs only because that way no one will have an issue if their smaller parts break or get lost. And as far as the spurs in this case I won't be using the one piece boots as I fear the spurs will break if not handled right. Had both boots came with their own set that would have been better but it is fine. For JM I imagine only the split cut boots will work as you'll be giving him the winter outfit so the boot sleeves are a must if that is included, you can transition from full boot to the pants going over them. And also wanted to bring up the hat to me it is a bit off but It's fine, however I think it is the back of the hair that keeps it from sitting closer down to the sculpt. Had it been a bit more lower at the back of the hair it would probably look more flush. Anyways this is figure of the year for me. Lol

I broke out Django and The Door from Hateful 8 to have a little fun. Top string strap to my jacket broke unfortunately tho but it is what it is.

View attachment 547594
Even though I now own the figure I'm still gonna request you keep snapping the hell out of it. Your pics look great and love how much presence the figure has and how damn photogenic it is! lol

Even though I now own the figure I'm still gonna request you keep snapping the hell out of it. Your pics look great and love how much presence the figure has and how damn photogenic it is! lol
Thanks so much for the compliment dude you made my night! He is super photogenic I love it man, I can't wait to get some more time to do something really special with him.

A bit of a silly question, but would there ever be a chance of a "Guarma" version of Arthur. Personally I liked the way he looked in that outfit, and kept him in it for the rest of the game. So that was how "My Arthur" looked.

It really does suck to know how fragile the spurs are mines broke after it kept falling off. R.R.X take note I hope Lim goes with softer PVC then this.
20211124_214925.jpg

Back