The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a good source for Mr.Z horses? BBTS has them for $100 before shipping, but they don't include a saddle or harness, and the only ones that include a saddle and harness go for $170 or more on Amazon and eBay. Is that what I should be expecting to pay for one with a saddle and harness, or am I missing them available somewhere else?

Does anyone have a good source for Mr.Z horses? BBTS has them for $100 before shipping, but they don't include a saddle or harness, and the only ones that include a saddle and harness go for $170 or more on Amazon and eBay. Is that what I should be expecting to pay for one with a saddle and harness, or am I missing them available somewhere else?
Kit has the JXK ones for pre-order.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3259
4 different styles with harness.

Sorry nothing has been set in stone yet, Toy Origin did refuse an offer and now we're trying to negotiate with another supplier and waiting for their response, it is more likely Toy Origin will wait for the second batch to collect their stock.

If nothing can be arranged between them and the other supplier I'm afraid that stock will go to another retailer, your order with Toy Origin will still remain but they'll probably have it available to you when the second batch is finished and ready to ship.

Thank you for the updates on this, as Toy Origin has left most of us in the dark regarding our orders. Admittedly, I don't understand the nuances of this situation and am new to 1/6 collecting in general.

This question is not directed to R_R_X in particular. How does a retailer advertise another company's product, receive payment for said product then decide that he's going to refuse offers from various suppliers? He has already informed another customer that he will not be issuing refunds for this figure. I remain optimistic that he will go with a different supplier, only because R_R_X said that it is likely, not because I have any faith in Toy Origin. When I placed my pre-order, there was no contingency that he would only meet his end of the bargain if he found on offer from a supplier that suited him. Is this common practice among retailers in the 1/6 market?

Received my first figure from Kit today. Aside from looking at the main figure, I don’t have time to go through all the other stuff — pretty impressive so far. Awesome work, LIM Toys. And thank you, Kit for stepping up and filling a void left by shady retailers on this.

Probably my package from KGH got lost :(. To be honest it has't been sent.

KGH site - > status "Shipped"
Hong Post Tracking -> status "Sender is preparing item for posting"

nothing has change since 09.11.2021

I contacted with HK Post Office and they respond to me "We do not have the posting record of the above item number in our system. Would you please confirm the item status with the sender."

Goog part is that it's the first time for me :ROFLMAO:. More then 20 figures and never had any problems.

Some how I haven't recieved the mid-beard sculpt as it remained stuck at a city 20 miles away from me. Now I believe both the figure and sculpt will come together to my house on friday. I actually was hoping to have the mid-beard sculpt in hand sooner but what can you do.

I contacted with HK Post Office and they respond to me "We do not have the posting record of the above item number in our system. Would you please confirm the item status with the sender."

Goog part is that it's the first time for me :ROFLMAO:. More then 20 figures and never had any problems.

It indicates that they've created the tracking number, which has entered the HK post system, but they haven't actually given the parcel to HK Post.

KGH have been slower recently, but not that slow. Looks like they've just forgotten to send it.

My Arthur from KGH arrived today, still waiting on the second one from TNS and the head sculpt from Kit.
The figure itself in hand is superb. Limtoys have created a masterpiece. Bravo!

Here's my humble contribution...
Also guys ! Don't worry about the hat, he looks a bit high on pics but in hand it's perfect.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1637622914577.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637622914577.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 73
Mines is actually close so I should see it hopefully tomorrow though the estimated delivery date say Friday the 26th It really should get to me before Thanksgiving assuming the post doesn't close or decides to hold it until Friday.
After the “departure from outward office of exchange”/ “package departed from the facility” did you have any other updates before it reached your country? I am trying to figure out if it has actually stuck or if it’s on the way.

For people that got their figure from Hong Kong can you show a sample of the shipping updates?
You guys should contact KGHobby with your info and see if they have sent your packages or not, my copies have been lost as well but it wasn't shipped by them, this is likely a problem with the mail over there.

It indicates that they've created the tracking number, which has entered the HK post system, but they haven't actually given the parcel to HK Post.

KGH have slow been slower recently, but not that slow. Looks like they've just forgotten to send it.
You guys should contact KGHobby with your info and see if they have sent your packages or not, my copies have been lost as well but it wasn't shipped by them, this is likely a problem with the mail over there.

I managed to contact KGH third time (today) and i got very fast asnwer. They gave me wrong tracking number and my package wasn't send 09.11.2021 but 15.11.2021 (after the first conctact with them).

But still, it hasnt left the HG since 15.11.2021

Bez-tytu-u.png

I managed to contact KGH third time (today) and i got very fast asnwer. They gave me wrong tracking number and my package wasn't send 09.11.2021 but 15.11.2021 (after the first conctact with them).

Bez-tytu-u.png

There's a 1-2 week delay with HK post at the moment.

I have a parcel sent by HK Post Vantage, which is meant to be faster, but is lingering in HK and has also been going round in circles according to the tracking.

I meant Hong Kong Post. I bought from TNS shipped with EMS but as of now it’s still stuck in Hong Kong

Bez-tytu-u.png
I bought from TNS, but my parcel is in the exact same situation as yours. Last update on mine was also Process completed for departure since the 17th. I received my midbeard head from Giantoy in 9 days, so the EMS speedpost Hong Kong shipping seems really disappointing atm

Back