The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the budweiser boycott carry over to this movie because Ezra is a whatever?
7o6zs5.gif

7o780p.gif

7o78kk.gif

Last edited:
jye4ever said:
Why are the projections for this movie so low?

DC's reputation precedes it.
Precisely. I’ve mentioned this to several people I know and most never heard of it and the ones who have just don’t care about the Flash. And as others have noted, this along with Aquaman 2 are the last gasps of the old DCEU (presumably). So why waste the time and money when you can comfortably stream it at home in 2-3 months anyway? Just my observations, other people’s mileage may vary.🤙🏻

Precisely. I’ve mentioned this to several people I know and most never heard of it and the ones who have just don’t care about the Flash. And as others have noted, this along with Aquaman 2 are the last gasps of the old DCEU (presumably). So why waste the time and money when you can comfortably stream it at home in 2-3 months anyway? Just my observations, other people’s mileage may vary.🤙🏻

Shame, if it's supposedly better than GOTG3.

Shame, if it's supposedly better than GOTG3.
I don’t see how it could even claim to be. The general audience have a relationship with MCU characters built over years they just don’t with DC characters other than basic name recognition. Other people’s mileage may vary 🤙🏻

I don’t see how it could even claim to be. The general audience have a relationship with MCU characters built over years they just don’t with DC characters other than basic name recognition. Other people’s mileage may vary 🤙🏻

I don't think there are any claims, just word of mouth I read earlier on the forum.

There's some existing chemistry between Affleck and Miller, plus of course the Keaton factor counts for a lot.

And two Batmen are better than one!

I hate that comic so much. Ruined so many could have been good movies like bvs and tdkr. Also the old man Batman trope got old quick . Dc loves that arc better than a prime Batman
I love TDKR but I fully acknowledge how much harm it has caused than good nowadays and people need to move on from it the same way everyone wanted to distance themselves from the Adam West version around the same time. Linkara did a fantastic assessment on the pros and cons of the book few years back.

Reports are they're having only one premiere because of the "surprise ending." Perhaps its also to keep Ezra's public appearances down to a minimum. Quick, throw some more bags of money at Keaton, get him out there! 💰💰💰

All speculation of course.

Still crazy how after everything he still gets to go to the premiere and they haven’t announced that he is fine as flash. Meanwhile Jonathan majors is pretty much blacklisted

The grooming allegation this is most troublesome to me, but let's be honest, his actions are an easy scapegoat for people that are put off by the entire pronoun they/them thing. I am not accusing anyone here, but it's silly to deny that in a world where people are boycotting a black Little Mermaid that they wouldn't in turn be pissed about this as well.

I have gone back and forth on this and I have decided that his actions are troubling, sure, but I'm just not going to start pulling back the curtain on every actor/producer/best boy/craft service worker to see if I am offended by their actions or not.

It looks good so I will see it.

Back