The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahem...

reylo-ben-solo.gif
What in the name of ever-loving ****????

This is real? This is in the movie? She ******* "Force teleports" an object across time and space??

So glad I never actually watched this pile of horse droppings. That's definitely exponentially stupider than Flash wearing the Batman Returns armor.
This is on Rian Johnson even though it wasn't his movie. He introduced the Force dyad in TLJ and had Kylo's glove get wet from it raining on the island (where Rey was) when they were "connected", so their utilizing that connection to do this was a logical next step. Well, not logical in the view of most SW fans, but ST logical lol. This actually worked for me, as it was a one-off (due to the ultra-rare dyad situation) and likely never to be repeated. Well, at least not until Ezra Bridger uses the World Between Worlds on Ahsoka to save an alternate timeline Kylo so he can show up in Rey's new movie. :chase

This is on Rian Johnson even though it wasn't his movie. He introduced the Force dyad in TLJ and had Kylo's glove get wet from it raining on the island (where Rey was) when they were "connected", so their utilizing that connection to do this was a logical next step. Well, not logical in the view of most SW fans, but ST logical lol. This actually worked for me, as it was a one-off (due to the ultra-rare dyad situation) and likely never to be repeated. Well, at least not until Ezra Bridger uses the World Between Worlds on Ahsoka to save an alternate timeline Kylo so he can show up in Rey's new movie. :chase

200w.gif

Oh boy.... Is that really from the movie? The Space horse scene I've read about?? :rotfl

I've never soon TROS either, and hopefully never will. :yess:

It took me waaaaaaay too long to get over TLJ and to forget that monstrosity SW destroying movie ever happened. Not about to do that again by watching TROS. I've also avoided D+ Kenobi for the same reason. I screen everything in advance from now on... :lol
I was out after TFA. Never subjected myself to rest of the trilogy, TG, and won't watch the next one either :)

Affleck is still my favourite Batman but Keaton too is looking like a pretty good Dark Knight Returns version...

(Pushing my nostalgia buttons as I got back into Batman in a big way between DKR and Batman '89)

O8AHN41.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tdkr_exo.png
230425163254-02-the-flash-movie.jpg

I’ve been hearing conjecture Flash could be a done-in-one as it will not fit into the films Gunn is helming.

Why are the projections for this movie so low?

I figured it would be the opposite by now especially with the strong word of mouth out of cinemacon and Indy ******** the bed.

Marketing seems to be one of their best, no?. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it the Ezra thing?

Did the budweiser boycott carry over to this movie because Ezra is a whatever?

Is it the superhero fatigue?

But GOTG3 is doing great.

Is it the Snyder connection?

I got my 3 tickets for the family and will probably repeat view this one if Keaton delivers the goods.

I hope he’s shown as Batman in shadow at the very least twice.
I think for some people it’s the Ezra stuff. I think for others, they’ve just decided to bail on anything DC until Gunn starts everything over with Superman: Legacy.
It’s definitely not going to keep me from seeing it. I’ll be there opening weekend. I would have watched it for Keaton alone, but from the sound of things, it seems like they ended up making a pretty good Flash movie.

Back