The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wondered what the Hot Toys Batman Begins mouth looked like paired with the 89 cowl.

Now I know..

IMG_4372.png

Joost from Jazzinc stated that Batman easily out sells SW….EASILY….even OT SW! :horror

What is about cinematic “Batman” that makes one super excited to experience?

I guess it’s because of our inner Punisher manifested as someone much cooler looking with gadgets, vehicles and a cape plus his ninja training and super wealth, right?

It is for me lol

With BvS I was super excited.

With The Batman I was super excited.

No different with Batman Flashpoint I am once again super excited!

Keaton/Affleck together!

Had it been Keaton/Bale/Affleck together…

HNNNNG!

I love me some Batman.

Ehhh….

I bet Budweiser wishes they made a marketing deal with Batman instead.

More like Bud-dummer lol

Going all the way back to Superman 78 to GOTG 3 and everything in between my top 7 favorite moments in superhero cinematic history comes down to these 7 scenes in no particular order all can be in the # 1 spot:

Batman 89 Finale standing ontop of the building facing the bat signal with his cape billowing.

MOS First Flight.

Cap facing down Thanos.

TWS fight.

The Batman Batman subway intro.

The Batman Batmobile intro.

Blade catching his sunglasses.

Last edited:
Joost from Jazzinc stated that Batman easily out sells SW….EASILY!

What is about cinematic “Batman” that makes one super excited to experience.

Keaton/Affleck together!

HNNNNG!

I love me some Batman.

Ehhh….

More like Bud-dummer lol

Going all the way back to Superman 78 to GOTG 3 and everything in between my top 7 favorite moments in superhero cinematic history comes down to these 7 scenes in no particular order all can be in the # 1 spot:

Batman 89 Finale standing ontop of the building facing the bat signal with his cape billowing.

MOS First Flight.

Cap facing down Thanos.

TWS fight.

Dc Comics Batman GIF

Joost from Jazzinc stated that Batman easily out sells SW….EASILY….even OT SW! :horror

I guess it’s because of our inner Punisher manifested as someone much cooler looking with gadgets, vehicles and a cape plus his ninja training and super wealth, right?

It is for me lol

Keaton/Affleck together!

HNNNNG!

I love me some Batman.

Ehhh….

More like Bud-dummer lol

MOS First Flight.

Cap facing down Thanos.

TWS fight.

I think it’s cause he’s a character we seen so much of for years and years in different styles and iterations all the way back to 1940. Same with Superman. People can’t stop talking about legacy. So Superman definitely isn’t done in movies either. The big three heroes are Superman , Batman and Spider-Man . They will always have staying power and get people excited.

I saw the second trailer for the first time before GOTG3. I asked my son what he thought about it after we left the theater and he said eh, he's fine waiting until HBO Max for this one, lol.
I know you gave him a good grounding. Waiting for hbo max for Keaton Batman is punishment. Great parenting

I saw the second trailer for the first time before GOTG3. I asked my son what he thought about it after we left the theater and he said eh, he's fine waiting until HBO Max for this one, lol.

I know you gave him a good grounding. Waiting for hbo max for Keaton Batman is punishment. Great parenting
If his son steps out of line again Khev's going to really crack down - he'll force him to watch ZSJL!

7guF.gif

:chase

If his son steps out of line again Khev's going to really crack down - he'll force him to watch ZSJL!
He enjoyed that one as well... :monkey3

Though I don't believe he has watched a single DCU film more than once save the original WW and Aquaman whereas he pretty much revisits the Infinity Saga on Disney+ every week going more than a year now (no joke.) They really are his "Star Wars."

It is for me lol

Keaton/Affleck together!

HNNNNG!

I love me some Batman.

Ehhh….

More like Bud-dummer lol

MOS First Flight.

Cap facing down Thanos.

TWS fight.

From everyone that has seen both the general consensus is that Batman Flashpoint is even better than GOTG3! :panic:

I had no interest in TB before it came out but I checked it out anyway. Glad I did!

I've been similarly ambivalent about Flash, but can't pass up one last chance to see Battfleck (in blue no less, and on a cool bike!)

And while Battfleck was the perfect "Dark Knight Returns" Batman, Keaton looks the part even more with his grey hair.

Joost from Jazzinc stated that Batman easily out sells SW….EASILY….even OT SW! :horror.
Well Joost sells mostly SW dioramas which are rather niche items, whereas his Batman products are mainly classic Batmobiles. Sure he’s also made a couple of speeders and the Batwing, but I’m not sure his sales are an accurate barometer. Most people simply can’t fit Jazzinc stuff in their displays. I’d be curious to see numbers on SW vs. Batman Hot Toys sales.

Back