The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just noticed if you let the video run out it goes to black adam content with the rock and film makers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is that Keaton’s new cowl look with the sick white eyes!

Why are people not talking about this lol
Cause dc kinda … well they aren’t trustworthy of hype unless it’s Batman related . You got one side mad cause it’s batgirl race swap, one side with the Snyder bots boy cotting and then you have people that just lost faith in the brand. Also people are more focused on Pattinson Batman then Keaton . I love Keaton Batman but I don’t think he has the same nostalgic draw that Tobey has. Am I wrong? I think it’s the overall tone and look of the movies. This is coming from someone who grew up with the movies. We just had so many batmen from then til now

Is that Keaton’s new cowl look with the sick white eyes!

Why are people not talking about this lol
Is probably just background art that is barely noticeable in the movie. Someone did find that it is art from a comic and an animated movie so nothing original about it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
d2bb794e2ef97a64d9c4fd1b35563933.gif

All LOL except for the Knightmare stuff. I'd be in for that.

Gotta love how copyright ownership drives the narrative not the actual character…

MOS main reason to be made:

None of these pitches went ahead, but in 2009, a court ruling gave the Jerry Siegel estate 50% of the rights to Superman's origins and his debut appearance, "Action Comics #1." Furthermore, if WB did not begin production on a new Superman film before 2011, the Siegel family could sue again for lost revenue. This kicked WB into overdrive.

I'm all for the Siegel's kicking WB up the arse to make a SM film. They just need to make a great SM film. Superman is my favourite character of all time and it's so frustrating trying to collect anything remotely decent. The figures aren't fantastic (the BvS and JL from HT are my favourites, weird likeness and odd shoulder aside), the statues are either a miss or are too big for me, the TV shows are cheap and the movies get the character wrong and are too infrequent. I'm super (pun intended) picky about the character, so maybe I deserve it.

I'm all for the Siegel's kicking WB up the arse to make a SM film. They just need to make a great SM film. Superman is my favourite character of all time and it's so frustrating trying to collect anything remotely decent. The figures aren't fantastic (the BvS and JL from HT are my favourites, weird likeness and odd shoulder aside), the statues are either a miss or are too big for me, the TV shows are cheap and the movies get the character wrong and are too infrequent. I'm super (pun intended) picky about the character, so maybe I deserve it.
Hmm

The giraffe neck is the main problem with the HT not really the shoulder I like bulky shoulders on my Superman.

The Prime 1 trinity statues are grail piece’s best Affleck Batman made so far, the first one I’m referring too not the 2nd one.

MOS is good not great. Good is still good lol

TV shows hey not everything can be Mandalorian quality not even BOBF can be and that’s from the same creators :slap

I'm not that far off from you in opinion -- I've long since outgrown the character in the sense that I don't follow the comics or anything, but he's a legacy character of my childhood and I've never been 100% satisfied.

I'm not that far off from you in opinion -- I've long since outgrown the character in the sense that I don't follow the comics or anything, but he's a legacy character of my childhood and I've never been 100% satisfied.
Exactly! For me, everything is slightly off the mark. I think the only thing I'm 100% happy with is S:TM and even then the rose tinted glasses are doing most of the heavy lifting.

Snyder is clearly the bigger fan of Batman than Superman. He let that override his service to the character and ended up making him a killer while planning on cucking him. I never understood how he told Lois in BvS he has to convince Bruce he needs his help. He is invulnerable and after one attempt of asking for his help, he straight up wants to murder again. I thought Zod was a lesson?

Back