The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they give us a tease that this Flash travels to the CW Flash Nora Allen’s home in that one scene of the trailer :oops:

Did they give us a tease that this Flash travels to the CW Flash Nora Allen’s home in that one scene of the trailer :oops:
I seen a different actress playing her, but it could be since he did show up in the show.

I was wondering if that was Affleck's cowl with blood on the floor and the dead? hand that was touched.

I don't like the new Flash mask. :gah:The rest of the costume looks great tho.

But that mask is too thick. Reminds me of Nicholas Cage.

FpvAqpP.jpg

LrDpgUA.jpg

The mask should be thin and close to the skin.

Man I know I give DC a lot of **** and whatever I still love ZSJL but holy crap if they bring it home with The Batman trailer they totally just won the Internet today lol

BA WIN
Flash WIN
The Batman :pray:

**** YOU ETERNALS :rotfl
The Eternals are still waiting to make their move. :lol
They were going to save the DCEU several years ago but one of the Celestials (Feige, I believe) told them not to interfere. :D

OK, I totally missed this teaser's release. I thought you were getting a bit TOO excited over BA and The Batman, but with this added to the mix I totally get it now. :lol

Is the new Keaton batsuit going to look more like 89 or BR :dunno..maybe something entirely new

The 89 rift for the background song in the new trailer was a nice touch :clap

Yeah I only just noticed that the opening music is part of the Danny Elfman Batman score. Dunno why I was surprised when I realized - it would make absolute sense to give Keaton his original Bat theme.

Oh yeah! When you see the Keaton Bat cowl from behind. That's an interesting choice...I'm sure it doesn't mean.....nah.

Anyway, again I am struck by how this is actually a Flash movie and yet all the hype is geared towards Keaton Batman.
Zimmer said that specific sound was meant to represent bat wings flapping.

Seeing Keaton in costume again will represent me fapping.

Yeah I only just noticed that the opening music is part of the Danny Elfman Batman score. Dunno why I was surprised when I realized - it would make absolute sense to give Keaton his original Bat theme.
It definitely was a part of a spin from the score from this scene

compare

Last edited:
the CW Allen house

from the trailer

If it isn’t the same universe it definitely was inspired by it

So..what if Barry was telling Bruce the truth that it wasn't him in the picture in JL? The hair!

talking about the surprises
biggest one for me was that the first fan question wasn't esra what the **** are you wearing lol

Back