The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dQn94cs.gif

Man I know I give DC a lot of **** and whatever I still love ZSJL but holy crap if they bring it home with The Batman trailer they totally just won the Internet today lol

BA WIN
Flash WIN
The Batman :pray:

**** YOU ETERNALS :rotfl

Same, I was too young to see Batman when it came out, but did see Returns in theaters and it was my first “event” movie. Had all the McDonalds cups and stuff lol. He’s always gonna be my favorite Batman.
I almost walked out of Returns opening night I hated it so much at that age but I love it now.

I almost walked out of Returns opening night I hated it so much at that age but I love it now.
I was like 5/6 so it was the best thing in the world haha. But that would soon change when T2 came out, that was my obsession as a kid until Batman Forever lol.

Can’t wait to see The Batman trailer. I haven’t been this excited about DC stuff in a LONG time. It’s a great change of pace from the typical MCU stuff which I haven’t even bothered with since Endgame, and even that I just really liked the end battle.

Man I know I give DC a lot of **** and whatever I still love ZSJL but holy crap if they bring it home with The Batman trailer they totally just won the Internet today lol

BA WIN
Flash WIN
The Batman :pray:

**** YOU ETERNALS :rotfl
The Eternals are still waiting to make their move. :lol

I thought Keaton Bats was only going to have a cameo of sorts, but they are building the whole dang teaser around him, so hopefully I'm wrong about that. Ezra is annoying as all hell, generally, and as Flash in the other movie. Hopefully the director will somehow work around that in this one.

Keaton is my favorite Batman and I am hoping this movie lives up to what we old timers want. I will be there opening day to see the glory of "THE BATMAN" and "THE BATMOBILE" can't wait to see this. We need Bat-Gar to chime in since DiFabio is MIA.

Back