The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinderThot... :lol
It's not my fault Lois Lane is a THOT! She can't even decide what colour her hair is. "City Girl". "Businesswoman". "Career Girl". BAH! I've seen enough teevee to know what those things mean. Lois is a thot! A bonafide THOT!

be-gone-thot.gif

If Superman wasn't a SuperTard, he'd have gotten with Maxima.

1664297-681157_almerac_actioncomics650.jpg

MV5BZjJkZDE5NGEtNmU5NS00NjVlLWE5NGEtOTc5ZDdkYWJmMDk2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4OTg3MTc@._V1_.jpg

Damn, maybe I should start reading some Superman. Then write my own superior fanfics of my self-insert Kal-El and live out my fantasies through my dollies on the shelf. Damn, I'm a genius!

tumblr_mt0qm8OJXA1s67zyfo1_500.gif

Oh, wait a second; Maxima's a redhead! That means no good casting OR dolly...

david-tennant-cry.gif

My hopes dashed, once again... Now I'll never get to waifu Faora OR Maxima...

I never cared for Whedon. Neither his projects, nor his "brand" really did anything for me. Even back in the day I felt "eh" towards him. I still maintain Avengers feels like a tv movie and was a bit of a letdown. Buffy was fine and comfy in a 90s/00s nostalgia trip way, but that's it for me. I liked his Astonishing X-Men well enough, so there's that.

As for his comments... In all honesty I get it. He basically came out and said "I finally had the chance to **** the women that never cared for me when I was a teen". Which is something anyone can understand. He's a mediocre guy and he finally had the chance to get some prime *****. It wasn't proper what he did, but I get it. What does make me angry though is that he was a complete hypocrite about it. He cheated on his wife and more than that he was LARPing as "le uber-ally/how are you doing my fellow feminist sisters YAAAAAAASSSS". He shouldn't have said **** and owned up to being a nerd who tried to make up for his teenage bitterness. That I'd get. But this? It's just pathetic. Being a hypocrite about it is unironically the worst part of it.

So, let me get this straight. They haven't revealed anything from Hawkeye. They haven't done the NWH villains and Spider-Men. They're ignoring Booba Fattso completely. They haven't put up a PO in 3 weeks. And now they're announcing a Battinson? This early? What's next, a Moon Knight PO by February? I really don't understand Hot Toys. They're truly a mystery...

his meeting with Anita seems so much more sinister now ... was he trying to hook up with her? that meeting with Anita got him so much clout. and in the end he was just a pervert.

and the actors might have made Buffy comfy, but the dialogue and storylines are very cringe. the show is very cringe most of the time. a lot of drama and a lot of dumb moments

his meeting with Anita seems so much more sinister now ... was he trying to hook up with her? that meeting with Anita got him so much clout. and in the end he was just a pervert.

and the actors might have made Buffy comfy, but the dialogue and storylines are very cringe. the show is very cringe most of the time. a lot of drama and a lot of dumb moments
Well, Anita is an awful person and GG started because of a thot sucking & ******* for good reviews, so... I don't much care whether Whedon wanted to **** her. Going from Prime SMG to Anita. Talk about a downgrade...

Like I said, I've got no particular love for him or his projects. He was just stupid and played up "muh ally" angle instead of being honest. He's a slimmy weakling and that's more or less it.

I’ll never forget how she intimidated boggie 2988 lol. I wish someone would cuss at me like that abs embarrass me and I not say anything

I’ll never forget how she intimidated boggie 2988 lol. I wish someone would cuss at me like that abs embarrass me and I not say anything
2022 is the year of the Boog. He's finally gonna lose the weight this time; honest!

9da.jpeg

In a fight between Anita and Boog, I'm rooting for both them dropping dead.

Who’s Anita lol
Some crazy clout chasing chick who had a war on video games and called them sexist with terrible arguments and stupid claims. She got ran off by everyone including feminist . For some idiotic reason gaming companies consulted her on certain games and they all failed. The last of us 2 and this other game that had you do parkour. Mirrors edge 2. She’s pretty much a terrible version of lamplighter as in she’s terrible at making people side with her cause they can see she’s just saying this crap to make people angry and gain notoriety.

Back