The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Batman is going to be so bad ass!

View attachment 557637
im-batman-batman.gif

That is the most intriguing part of this movie - how is he working with law enforcement so closely? Very interesting scene.
I've always found it interesting on how batman is basically a very pro police hero and as far as all the movies go and he's very pro law enforcement. but most people seem to ignore or forget about this.
batman I'd basically a self designated cop working with the cops and holding the law
sure he's a vigilante, and the police has chased him. but Batman is even more pro police than spiderman lol.
I am interested and excited on how they handle this in the new movie.

Yea he’s pro police til they piss him off and he beats there ass. I feel like every Batman movie he’s beating a cop up

Well the corrupt Gotham P.D. officers certainly is the more dramatic angle. The police dept would have to be corrupt if they let the city go that bad in addition to corrupt politicians.

Just a room full of police around Batman in addition to F.B.I. agents is not something you see much.

So they wanted to cut down Snyder's BvS and JL, but let this be 3 hours?
Ironic isn’t it? The same people that said the Snyder cut being 4 hours long is ridiculous, are fine with a 3 hour Batman film. :lol

Not me. Y'all know anything over 2 hours and 10 minutes is too long for me.

I cannot suspend my disbelief for longer than 2 hours 11 minutes. That's my super power.
You mean your bladder. :lol

NWH almost exploded mine.

No, I can never leave a movie once it starts in a theater. I have an extraordinary bladder, like a camel... I can go hours. Sat through Dune and Endgame no problem. Drives me nuts when friends or my wife leaves then returns and says "what happened?"

No, I can never leave a movie once it starts in a theater. I have an extraordinary bladder, like a camel... I can go hours. Sat through Dune and Endgame no problem. Drives me nuts when friends or my wife leaves then returns and says "what happened?"
I almost fell asleep at TDKR...granted it was opening night and a midnight showing...but I had the serious case of the knods...

Back