The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder what gadgets the Batmobile will have......:unsure:
As long as Batman is not the last on the planet to join the embarrassing I also need a retro 60s-70s trickedout black muscle car bandwagon.

5rbr8n.gif

5rbvax.gif

Yeeeehaw!
610d7m.gif

5pyu75.gif

Already made this look good
5pyr0m.gif

5pys91.gif

...what!
5rbrqv.gif

Hell Charged!
5rbqu3.gif

Or is this gen just completely bereft of ideas?
63jiyo.gif

Well if he's following the mold, the bat fuel equivalent of nitrous injection and multiple fiery exhausts. :lol
Lego and RC toy (if you believe it) have pop out projectiles from under the front bumper.
And a light up KITT grill in case it wasn't derivative enough already. Seems about it.
Hot-Wheels-RC-The-Batman-Batmobile-07.jpg

Real question is, are the doors welded shut, or is he jumping in through the window:rotfl
ClassicMammothAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
He's working? Where, since when?
He also said in the interview that of course he cut Fisher’s part down tremendously the guy is a horrible actor a **** you not he said that lol

But I wrote that wrong what I meant to say was that he hadn’t worked up to that point of JL with such rude professionals.

Yeah... I read a pretty long article on Vulture (I think), which was quite an eye-opener for me. I had no idea Buffy was so gigantic and that Whedon had attained such a huge reputation and cult-like following. Never could understand why people spoke so highly of him, as Alien: Resurrection is quite awful and Buffy always seemed a bit silly to me (I probably wasn't the demographic).
But yeah, the guy is really falling apart.

Yeah... I read a pretty long article on Vulture (I think), which was quite an eye-opener for me. I had no idea Buffy was so gigantic and that Whedon had attained such a huge reputation and cult-like following. Never could understand why people spoke so highly of him, as Alien: Resurrection is quite awful and Buffy always seemed a bit silly to me (I probably wasn't the demographic).
But yeah, the guy is really falling apart.
Firefly was what I watched from him. That has a cult following too. Avengers was peak Whedon.

Why you would want to piece together someone else's film they mostly shot makes no sense to me. I wonder how big that bag was cash was for him to do that.

Firefly was what I watched from him. That has a cult following too. Avengers was peak Whedon.

Why you would want to piece together someone else's film they mostly shot makes no sense to me. I wonder how big that bag was cash was for him to do that.
I liked Buffy, Angel and Firefly. And Avengers 2012 will always be a favourite of mine. So I like most of his work I guess but Whedon himself does sound like an an absolute CLINT. Too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

I never cared for Whedon. Neither his projects, nor his "brand" really did anything for me. Even back in the day I felt "eh" towards him. I still maintain Avengers feels like a tv movie and was a bit of a letdown. Buffy was fine and comfy in a 90s/00s nostalgia trip way, but that's it for me. I liked his Astonishing X-Men well enough, so there's that.

As for his comments... In all honesty I get it. He basically came out and said "I finally had the chance to **** the women that never cared for me when I was a teen". Which is something anyone can understand. He's a mediocre guy and he finally had the chance to get some prime *****. It wasn't proper what he did, but I get it. What does make me angry though is that he was a complete hypocrite about it. He cheated on his wife and more than that he was LARPing as "le uber-ally/how are you doing my fellow feminist sisters YAAAAAAASSSS". He shouldn't have said **** and owned up to being a nerd who tried to make up for his teenage bitterness. That I'd get. But this? It's just pathetic. Being a hypocrite about it is unironically the worst part of it.

It just occurred to me that not only is this the first Batflick I'm not anticipating, these are the first Bat-toys I'm not anticipating:

So, let me get this straight. They haven't revealed anything from Hawkeye. They haven't done the NWH villains and Spider-Men. They're ignoring Booba Fattso completely. They haven't put up a PO in 3 weeks. And now they're announcing a Battinson? This early? What's next, a Moon Knight PO by February? I really don't understand Hot Toys. They're truly a mystery...

I never cared for Whedon. Neither his projects, nor his "brand" really did anything for me. Even back in the day I felt "eh" towards him. I still maintain Avengers feels like a tv movie and was a bit of a letdown. Buffy was fine and comfy in a 90s/00s nostalgia trip way, but that's it for me. I liked his Astonishing X-Men well enough, so there's that.
Thank. You.

Back