The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uil3UPU.gif

Profound like my deep layered post. I thought you said it was clever!! :tap
It was...
tumblr_pwymhsoGJI1uezmbko1_540.gifv

:wink1:

I don’t understand why people think we think it’s innovative. It just looks like a Batman film and fits the characters ascetic. Plus we don’t even know the story to even judge properly lol.
the trailer was epic
Batman is emo. .....He sounds angry people like it.

clown_mask.gif

Last edited:
I don’t know. He sounds angry people like it. I don’t understand why people think we think it’s innovative. It just looks like a Batman film and fits the characters ascetic. Plus we don’t even know the story to even judge properly lol.
The trailer did a good job of not giving away the plot. I couldn't piece together the story from it. Hopefully they keep it that way.

Hate to be a downer, but this is the first Bat-flick I haven't cared about, and the trailer did little to change that. I wish they'd persevered with the Snyderverse instead of rebooting yet again.

At first glance it seems to rely on the Bruce/Selina dynamic and lots of action/explosions.

I'll still check it out though, and hope to be proved wrong. If it does turn out to be a detective noir flick it could prove interesting.

The trailer was good and I liked the fact you see the cast of character's but only just a tease. The car is fine for a Batman just starting out. Looks like something he did himself rather than something like the tumble which was done by Wayne Enterprises. I hope they show Batman as the detective in this iteration and from the snippets of Batman in costume he has the intimidation down. I am hoping this movie is good.

The trailer was good and I liked the fact you see the cast of character's but only just a tease. The car is fine for a Batman just starting out. Looks like something he did himself rather than something like the tumble which was done by Wayne Enterprises. I hope they show Batman as the detective in this iteration and from the snippets of Batman in costume he has the intimidation down. I am hoping this movie is good.
It will. Would actually like a Punisher movie like this. DD too.

Hate to be a downer, but this is the first Bat-flick I haven't cared about, and the trailer did little to change that. I wish they'd persevered with the Snyderverse instead of rebooting yet again.

At first glance it seems to rely on the Bruce/Selina dynamic and lots of action/explosions.

I'll still check it out though, and hope to be proved wrong. If it does turn out to be a detective noir flick it could prove interesting.
I feel the same. Not particularly excited here. I'm trying to keep an open mind about Pattinson as Batman but I certainly don't think the goofy Batsuit and silly hair is doing him any favours so far.

I feel the same. Not particularly excited here. I'm trying to keep an open mind about Pattinson as Batman but I certainly don't think the goofy Batsuit and silly hair car is doing him any favours so far.
there fixed it for you

Some of you guys need counciling like Phoenix Joker lol
Funny how guy will say the movie isn’t that deep or interesting and then proceed to write these weird ranting beautiful mind posts on it LOL. Not sure why there needs to be such offense taken over people liking it or being excited about it.

I am however ok with Paton and a Miller "Year One" cobbled together belt-and-gear Batman (actually my favorite take), despite the ridiculous blue steel-ing Emo shots.:wink1:
5rbt32.gif
I mean this is realistically what Bruce would look like after taking off the cowl, no disappearing eye makeup and perfectly styled hair.

That doesn't look bad. I guess Ledger Joker helped with that. The problem with it is when you imagine him putting it on before rushing off to respond to the Bat signal.....

Unless....unless he has a machine that sprays it on, that would at least hasten the process. What if he forgets to close his eyes though....

Last edited:
Funny how guy will say the movie isn’t that deep or interesting and then proceed to write these weird ranting beautiful mind posts on it LOL. Not sure why there needs to be such offense taken over people liking it or being excited about it.
Because people like being sad or raining on someone’s parade. I get it. I want to say this sucks to some movie series people like but it’ll be a waste of time. Like I understand you not liking it but ranting about people liking it and how your upset things aren’t the same anymore and nothing is original is weird to me. Nothing will ever be original again . Superhero movies follow a distinct formula lol.
But if they flipped the script and turned Batman into a dwarf named Larry they’d be the same people who’d cry that they should of stick to the source material.

Last edited:
I mean this is realistically what Bruce would look like after taking off the cowl, no disappearing eye makeup and perfectly styled hair.
I’d imagine his hair would be messed up and he’d be sweaty. It’s a leather cowl. That thing can’t be comfortable

Back