The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too funny.

- West looks like he's filming a Rap video while getting a BJ...
- Keaton looks psychotic...
- Kilmer looks like a child molestor...
- Clooney, well Clooney just looks like he's "special" (Billy Bob in Slingblade Special)...
- Bale & Affleck both just look like they are trying too hard to be tough guys and are having a Roid Rage moment...
- Pattinson looks like he was just told that Starbucks no longer offers his fav latte....

Good stuff... Still waiting for the perfect Batman/Bruce Wayne. :lol

Maybe someday.. :dunno

Last edited:
Wish they'd wait to see if the audience likes him before they do things like this. If his portrayal is a miss, then they've hurt the show.

It could be like announcing a Talia al Ghul show starring that woman from TDKR.
Yep got burned big time with filming JL before BVS came out.

UazcsIo0GrMtuLJEqnK50nd94iJ6IBRcI3a74eXquR0Q08FJPVOe8eB4VxQZnQwsxBqHLTqT-8hWXg=s640-nd-v1

Lots of joker speculation coming from this film lately and while I love joker I kinda don’t want him in this movie at all. Getting tired of him being forced into everything Batman . His rogues gallery is the best because they are all complex villains that can stand on there own .

Such garbage...

OOhhh... Another super Dark Batman movie. So original. BatFleck is looking mighty good compared to this drivel.

But I guess maybe they feel EMO Batman is new and original. :lol

Back