The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Penguin will be the Two-Face of this world. Like Nolan's Two-Face who just didn't fit inside Nolan's realistic Chicago-style world.

Someone said Peter Dinklage... which is really playing up the 'small' card to me. Penguin just needs to be short, not diminutive.

Huh, I thought Penguin was the highlight of the trailer. What do I know? I'm a Joker fan.

Penguin man + Crazy laugh + Fire + Cool car going brum brum = 🤡👍
Yeah, I was surprised by Penguin in the trailer. Wasn't expecting anything from him. If it's a 3 hour movie then he should hopefully have enough screen time.

I’m glad that he is in it but not in a whole lot of scenes. It fleshes the world out more. Riddler is the main bad guy and one thing we learned about Batman is to many villains can be a bad thing for the movies.
i hope this franchise delves deep into the rogues. I wanna see the more monstrous villains like clay face, croc and man bat.
Man bat could go through a body horror situation like fly and gradually turn into a bat.

i hope this franchise delves deep into the rogues. I wanna see the more monstrous villains like clay face, croc and man bat.
Man bat could go through a body horror situation like fly and gradually turn into a bat.
I don't think we'll see those villains in the Reeves Batman universe. Never know though...:bounce

I don't think we'll see those villains in the Reeves Batman universe. Never know though...:bounce
You could always switch it up like riddler. He’s not the same as he was in the comics. Idk I just hope we do get characters that never got spotlight or we’re done wrong prior

You could always switch it up like riddler. He’s not the same as he was in the comics. Idk I just hope we do get characters that never got spotlight or we’re done wrong prior
Hopefully.

I remember reading that there was plans to use the Joker in parts 2 and 3. Let's hope that he gets to make part 2 first.

Clayface is just an obvious cool piece to use. He doesn't have to be a big monster, just a former actor that disguises himself a lot within the plot. Could be cool if done right.

Batman has a deep roster of rogues. Makes sense that they would keep rotating out the main villains over the decades, but would be nice if we could run across less well known villains like Clayface, Clock King, Ventriloquist, Killer Moth, and Mad Hatter (dare we dream for Egghead?) as the DC universe expands. Kind of cool that we've now seen Killer Croc, Calendar Man, and Zsasz in the movies, even if they weren't major Bat-foes.

They should get Mickey Rourke. :lol
tounge-out-batman.gif

This Penguin will be the Two-Face of this world. Like Nolan's Two-Face who just didn't fit inside Nolan's realistic Chicago-style world.

Someone said Peter Dinklage... which is really playing up the 'small' card to me. Penguin just needs to be short, not diminutive.
I’d say Dinklage for Mad Hatter. I bet he could do something really interesting with that role.

I’d say Dinklage for Mad Hatter. I bet he could do something really interesting with that role.
I don't get why they can't just CGI an actor in like they did with Steve Rogers in TFA. Heck they just did it with Reynolds and a bodybuilder in Free Guy and it looked pretty good.

Back