The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They keep playing coy instead of saying it. At this point of he’s not in the movie they’ll be backlash. Also Andrew is supposed to be in there to. It’ll be good to see him in the mcu and with better writers away from that idiot Avi arad.

I always thought they handled Yoda fighting well in the PT. It was his mastery of the force that allowed him to channel the energy necessary to fight Dooku and Palps. The Yoda Dooku fight is among my favorite in all the Saga...
True. I imagine him jumping around and doing all that stuff. People say he was doing to much but what else did you want him to do? Just fight like the others? He would be aiming for there knees.

I didn't and still don't like the PT, but Yoda going ham made me laugh out loud in the theatre, I just went with it. It's not the worst thing I've ever seen in Star Wars. He was like an old Sifu in a Shaw Bros. film that suddenly opens up a can of wire-fighting whup-ass on his enemy.

Would I have preferred they didn't go that route? Maybe but it's a minor thing compared to other Star Wars sins.

I did enjoy the Yoda fight with Dooku. That and Jango's fight with Obi-Wan are the highlights to attack of the Clones for me.

I did enjoy the Yoda fight with Dooku. That and Jango's fight with Obi-Wan are the highlights to attack of the Clones for me.

I enjoyed both ... Jango v. Obi Wan is a bit more re-watchable but baby Boba kinda ruins it. Truth is I don't re-visit those films for anything. The Maul duel in TPM had some mileage for a while but I'm ... uh ... letting the past die. ;)

I think the clone wars was the weakest of…. Wait hold on

*checks thread title

this is a Batman thread!

anyway I alsways thought the clone wars was the weakest of the three

The Dark Knight Returns The Favor lol
E4IGirWWEAE8hxa

Warner Bros. Hits JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder's Explicit Batman/Catwoman Tweet With A Copyright Claim​

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...weet-with-a-copyright-claim-a185930#gs.4qmnxo

Well what the hell did his 13 your brain think was going to happen when he posted a XXX meme on a world famous character that is on kids lunch boxes.

Last edited:
I haven't really checked any of those rumor videos... I wonder if they're all just Batfleck/Snyder uber-fans trying to boycott Pattinson.

I haven't really checked any of those rumor videos... I wonder if they're all just Batfleck/Snyder uber-fans trying to boycott Pattinson.
This BS has been going on since the start. Best to ignore it and just wait and see the film. The trailer looked great from last year.

Yea a lot of crazy rumors since this thing began. Including Pattinson banging catwoman on the batmobile.

honestly I think this is started by Snyder fantards or twilight haters who can’t let that hate go. Seems like people are bitter still about him staring in twilight several years ago and haven’t moved on. The guy stated multiple times he hated working on twilight and did it to get paid. He even was possibly responsible for leaking one of the books in the series .

The trailer is awesome. Until I see something on video that I don't like, I still have plenty of optimism for this movie. The internet clowns like to feast on previous news items, like Pattinson saying he was barely working out on the GQ article. Then reshoots, that happen on every tentpole movie, opened the door for more outrageous speculation.

What a surprise. Make the batfleck movie was trending on Twitter. No wonder . It’s hilarious how many tards will crap of a reputation just to get a failed franchise up and running again. I’m just glad to see some pushback from Batfans who aren’t biased

Back