The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol a Dent that actually had a bigger role. Dent and Batman/Wayne's partnership was always interesting. Never seems fully explored, to give it more impact within a trilogy. The Nolan(s) wanted Dent in BB, but WB wanted love story so insert Rachel Dawes.

I wouldn't mind the chick from Vikings that should've been Captain Marvel, Katheryn Winnick, as Ivy.

I wanna play perfect casting.....

But all I can see is William Defoe as the aged Joker fighting worn out Danial Day Lewis as retired Batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late to the Penguin discussion, but I thought the Arkham City video game's Penguin was pretty much perfect - apart for the broken glass bottle stuck in his eye "mimicking" his monocle.

And yeah, as much as I'd love to see a redhead Ivy done justice in live action, it'll never happen. I've given up on that. Hollywood truly hates gingers. Zazie Beetz would be cool, if not Ana de Armas or a Jessica Chastain type.

Last edited:
Jessica Chastain is an old lady. I'm sure there are some hot young redheads left in the world if people actually looked.

Hollywood wants to destroy them all though. Soon there really will be none left.

Back